Chapter 3 ( Sitting arrangement)

Talking to him is difficult?

Mr Kim's POV

"This seats which you will now be assigned to will not be permant." I said to the class , to those people that do not like their seats.

"Yoona... you will now seat beside Donghae. " I told her looking at her facial expression she seem to not like it , but as i said it is temporary.

"Yuri... now i guess you will be able to communicate well with Yesung. " I pointed at the seat next to Yesung.

"Now ... Sooyoung ... Erm how about with Ryeowook? Alright?" I said .

"Sooyoung right? Here! I am Ryeowook! Seat here !" Ryeowook stood up and shouted.

I was embarrased by the liveliness Ryeowook has.

"Continuing, ... Seohyun... How about the Maknae with maknae? I mean the maknae in this classroom, Kyuhyun." I said out loud and led her to her seat as she seamed to be confused who is the maknae, Kyuhyun and where she is surposed to be seating.

"Erm... now Taeyeon ... would it be alright to seat with Leeteuk?"I asked it in a curious tone.

Taeyeon nodded her head slightly and told her where is Leeteuk.

"Jessica, you would be sitting with Heechul." I said.

Heechul stood up and led her to his table like a gentleman.

"Sunny, you  seemed to do the most aegyo. You would be sitting with the aegyo king in our class, Sungmin! " I told her in an excited tone.

"Erm... Mr Kim is the guy at the 11th row the aegyo king? And i would be sitting beside him?" Sunny whispered to me .

"Ne. Is there any problem?" I asked.

"Aniyo! " she replied in a cheerful tone and skipped to her seat happily.

"Next is Hyoyeon..."Hyoyeon cut my sentence by asking the whole class ,

"Is there a dancing king in the class?" Hyoyeon asked and everyone pointed at Eunhyuk.

"May I seat with the dancing king?" Hyoyeon asked , i just nodded and she ran to her seat.

"Last but not least, Tiffany! " I said. She showed me her eye smile. and i immediately told her to seat beside Siwon and pointed to Siwon.

                                                                          End!

Author's words-

Is it alright?

Next chapter " Making new friends"

Comments no silent readers.

:)

:P