Chapter 6 (Making new friends part 3)

Talking to him is difficult?

Sunny's POV

"Annyeong! Sunny right?" Sungmin showing his aegyo already.

But I found it extremely cute.

"Ne! Annyeong ! "I replied with aegyo.

At this moment I did not feel like showing him my aegyo-that-calls-for-a-punch.

As he was so cute and if i show him i was afraid he would not talk to me and really give me a punch!

"Can you show me your best aegyo?" Sungmin asked in a worried voice as he was scared that i would not agree.

It was not I don't want to show him but if i show him i would be afraid of him not being friends of me.

"Alright! I would show you but make sure you won't give me a punch, Arraso? " I asked.

He agreed without hesitations.

I started showing my aegyo-that-calls-for-a-punch.

After showing, I immediately apologised, "Sorry, Mianhe!"

"Wae yo?"

"It really calls for a punch right?"

"Aniyo, it was the best i had ever seen. It was cute."

He said i was cute when that aegyo really calls for a punch .

At that time, my heart beat started to beat faster and faster.

Hyoyeon's POV

I really like dancing , I dances everyday and I am the best dancer in SNSD.

Wanting to be a dancer was a dream wanting to achieve that was difficult.

"Ya...Ya...Ya!" at the third 'ya'i was shocked and was the dancing king in front of me waving his hand.

I did not know his name as i was excited to seat beside a dancing king.

"Oh ne. "i replied.

"What is your name?" I asked him.

"Eunhyuk!" He replied coldly.

I want him to immediately stand up a dance for me . But i couldn't as we were in the classroom.

I listened to the teacher attentively but in my mind was ' dancing, dancing and dancing'

Tiffany's POV

wow when Mr Kim assigned me to sit beside that Siwon, I was like I won a jackpot. He was handsome, tall and everything was perfect, but one thing i don't like him is his coldness towards me.

"Annyeong Tiffany imnida!" I showed him my eye smile when he looked at me .

"Annyeong!" He replied coldly.

I was annoyed by his coldness .

And listen to Mr Kim's lecture.

                                                 End!

Author's words-

Sorry for such a short update!

Is it getting more boring?

Sorry I will try to make it more entertaining the next one.

Next chapter ' Break time '

What would happen to Yoonhae?

Would Donghae still be talking to Yoona?