teaser six; Carol Wu Yi Ling

So I Married the Anti Fan || 그래서 안티 팬과 결혼 } apply closed.

Carol was in the middle of her way back home when she suddenly saw something/someone approaching her. It already night and it was quite dark so she couldn't exactly see what 'it' was. But when she walked closer, she realize that the 'it' was actually a guy. A drunk guy. Carol didn't know what to do when suddenly the guy fell down. She pitied the guy so she quickly went to him and tried to help him up.

She carry the guy's body with all her strength using her shoulder, but suddenly the drunken guy wake up and vomited on Carol's new dress. Carol was furious. That stupid man, aish... she thought.

"Aish! Yah! That was my new dress!" she half yelled half mumbled to the drunk guy. She feel very angry and sad at the same time but couldn't do anything but continue to carry him back to the hotel.

Being a daughter of an owner of the hotel, it made Carol easily book one room. As soon as she got up there with the drunk man she dumped him on a bed and ran off. Carol then realized that her dress was all spoilt and stinky, so she headed to the bathroom to change. Just after she took her dress, revealing only her underwear, the drunk guy walk inside the bathroom, seeing Carol's basically body.

Carol was so shocked and screamed loudly. "Aaaaaahhh!!!" She quickly kicked the drunken guy in his torso and shooed him out of the bathroom. Quickly, she slipped on her new dress and ran out. She didn't want to meet that ert again in her life.


A / N:

congrats to Angelynn! uhh yeahh. I having a hard time just for choosed one girl aigooo

I'm trying to not biased and I even forced my sister to read all the applications with me keke

sooo I hope it was okay enough ; u ;

will post allkpop article abot Carol soon c:

btw, if you're wondering about -xmilktea, she is my new co-author! c: she helps me edit my writing so it's correct.

she will also take kai. people who applied for kai will be automatically changed to backup hate interest!