teaser five; first EXO anti fans revealed

So I Married the Anti Fan || 그래서 안티 팬과 결혼 } apply closed.

TV / Shows

 

First girl of EXO anti fans revealed and the first couple already decided!

 

by chibie - August 27, 2012 at 4 : 30 pm                                                                 1039776 Views  107672253 Comments

 

 

 

MBC and SM Entertainment already leaked the newest information about their upcoming variety show. SM Entertainment already update their website and what surprised everyone was they upload a photo of one girl who recently know will be a partner of one EXO's member in their upcoming variety show, So I Married the Anti Fan.

The current CEO of SM Entertainment, Kim Young Jin, has stated that it was true and the girl will be Baekhyun's partner as his 'anti fans'. "We can't give her information caused we didn't want anything bad happened to her. What we can say at this moment is just her codename or you can called it as her stage name. She known as Winter and was a part of 94 liner."

We also successfully interviewed MBC representative about Winter. "Winter was the first girl that be be pair with Baekhyun. We decided to not give any information about her and also we just released her photo that not too clearly showed her face. We currently searched for other girls, and we will released their photos soon."

In the photo, the girl who known as Winter just showed her face a little while half of her body hugged a giant teddy bear and made her face cover up with it's. This made netizens can't be easily indentified Winter.

This has caused of a riot in the netizen's world, with many more people joining the search to find Winter's indentity as soon as possible. 'She will be paired with my Bacon oppa?? No way!' , 'She isn't that pretty I think... that's why she cover her face with a teddy bear!' , 'YAH! How dare she! She was my Bacon's anti fans?!! So whaaat? I will be this girl's anti fans for sure!!' , 'So Baekhyun will join this reality show with this girl?! I can't believed it! I'm more prettier than her...' , 'I didn't watch it but I wanna see my Baekhyun TT^TT'

With Winter's photo officially released, it's made netizens seem more curious with her but at the same time we can saw that they didn't really like her. So stay updated with all the latest new of So I Married the Anti Fan with allkpop!

 

Source +  Photos : Naver + MBC's official website + SM Entertainment's Official Website

 

 

Real-time updating is enabled. (Pause)

click here to views more comments