teaser three; the official meeting + deadline

So I Married the Anti Fan || 그래서 안티 팬과 결혼 } apply closed.

A few peoples sit at their seat. They all had a same expressions in their face; serious one. It was deadly quite until one man stand up from his seat and begin to talk.

"So today, our agenda is talking about the girls who will be EXO anti fans. How is the progress so far?" He asked to the rest of peoples in that room.

Another man, who had a half bald hair and wear a glasses stand up. "We still searching for the rest of girls, Lee So Man ssi. We already found one girl based on her friend requested and this girl was a trainee on SM Entertainment." He answered the other man, Lee So Man while open his notebook.

Lee So Man looked a quite surprised but then he nooded when heard it. "Ah I see. We must search the other girls soon. We don't had much time, right? Oh so who is this girl?" He asked curiously.

This time, a girl with a long brown haired and large eyes stand up from her seat and answered So Man's question. " Her name was Cho Yoonjo. She was currently a trainee in SM Entertainment since two years ago."

Lee So Man nooded again as a respond to her answered. "Okay. Don't forget to keep her identity away from pers. I don't want she got bashed or something from EXOtics."

"Yes, So Man ssi. Don't worry, we will protect her identity and make sure pers just know her codename." She answered with a smiple smile.

"Yeah, and we will search the other girls soon. Don't worry, So Man ssi, we already had some eyes on some girls, we just need more time to made sure them to joined." Another guy who sit beside the girl stand up and talking too.

With that, Lee So Man give them a simple smile as a respond that he quite proud with the progress so far.

"So I guess it all for now. We will meet again when the other girls are ready." He said and then out from the room, followed by the others.


 

A / N :

[ 14. 08. 12 ] finally updated the third teaser~~ XDD

oh I'm so sorry if this is , I'm kind of lacking of inspirations ;____;

oh btw I already updated the EXO anti fans's list on the third chapter ^^

if you see your application is missing, please tell me asap okaaay?

and I already set the deadline now, it's 25 August! there is still a long time from now so I guess it's okay right? ^^