teaser seven; one more couple on so I married the anti fan!

So I Married the Anti Fan || 그래서 안티 팬과 결혼 } apply closed.

TV / Shows

 

One more couple on So I Married the Anti Fan!

 

by chibie - August 27, 2012 at 4 : 30 pm                                                                 2468879 Views  1624268076 Comments

 

 

 

MBC and SM Entertainment once again leaked the newest information about their upcoming variety show.

After confirming that EXO's Baekhyun and Winter would be the newest additions to the show, the producers of MBC’s “So I  Married the Anti Fan” have revealed that they’ve got one more surprise up their sleeve.

On 30th August, the producers stated, “We are currently considering adding one more couple to the show. We already uploaded her photo in MBC's official website today. Like Winter, we can't give any information her but her codename was Zero. She will be paired with Lay as his 'anti fans'. I hope our viewer will support this and anticipate this newest variety show.

We can see in the photo, that same like Winter's previous photo the girl who known as Zero, just show her face from one side and this made we can't clearly see her face. Both of MBC or SM's representative didn't give more information about her. It seemed that they really protected the members of So I Married the Anti Fan from the netizens.

Again, this has caused of a riot in the netizen's world, with many more people curious about this upcoming variety show. They commented, 'Another EXO's anti fans?! Aish I didn't know what to said about her!' , 'If these girl dare to harm my unicorn oppa, I will hunt and bash her as her antis!!' , 'Same like before, this girl didn't dare to show her face... she probably had plastic surgery before' , 'I didn't want to admit this but I kinda curious how this variety show will be. Maybe I will watch it...'

It seemed like the girls already had their own 'anti fans'. Stay updated with all the latest new of So I Married the Anti Fan with allkpop!

 

Source +  Photos : Naver + MBC's official website

 

 

Real-time updating is enabled. (Pause)

click here to views more comments