teaser two; the unlucky day

So I Married the Anti Fan || 그래서 안티 팬과 결혼 } apply closed.

One teenager girl who wear Dongdeok Girls High School's school uniform walking alone in the street. From her figure, peoples can said that she was really exhausted that day. It was monday, and she really hate monday. Why? Caused it's the most busiest day in the whole one week for her and when moday comes, she can't help but usually had a mood swings that day.

She just finished her school scedule at 01 pm and must went to the buble tea shop near her home after that. She didn't have much time to changed her outfit or she will late again to work. So that she just went to the buble tea shop as soon as possible. She was panting and when she looked at her watch, it show 01.25 pm.

'Aigoooo...' She thought and begin to run.

She already can see the buble tea shop from where she is. She quickly rush but she really not lucky today. Caused of she run for her life, she didn't pay much attention to her surrounding. She bumped into someone and it made her loss of her balance.

"Ouch!" She groaned. She suddenly fell on the ground and all of her stuffs in her bag fell and out apart. But the guy who bumped into her just standing there, staring at her and doing nothing.

He just stared at the-girl-who-fell-in-the-ground without doing anything or saying any words. His face looked hesitate for a moment - to help or not the girl in front of him - but then a few seconds after that, he just sighed and walked away.

She looked at the weird-disguise-guy and she can't help but feel mad. She wanted to yelled at him but he already walked away to the street behind her.

'Weird and rude guy! How come he didn't help me!?' She thought angrily. She quickly pick up her stuffs and placed it back to her bag, and she got up from the ground. She almost forget about her part-time job and when she glance at her watch, it show 01.35 pm.

"Aish! I'm gonna late again caused of that rude guy!!" She mumbled under her breath and begin rush quickly to the buble tea shop.


 

A / N :

[ 02. 08. 12 ] I hope you will like this teaser guys~~ ^^

oh and caused of AFF had some problems a few days ago, it seemed the some application was gone = =

I'm not going to update the applicants lists until the server is completely up again.

I don't want to mess anything up here.

but I already accept some applicants who PMed me ^^

btw it will made be easier for me if you comment after PM me your application

thanks for appliying! ♥