His-story : it's your choice

His-story : The Kid Prince
After the class Taeyeon had no one to company with until a boy came. "Hyung! Let's go to the cafeteria, Sooyoung is waiting for us there!" he said. "excuse me do i know you?!" Taeyeon asked. "Hyung! It's Yoong! The Alligator Yoong!" he exclaimed. "oh! Yeah! I know i was joking cousin! *sweat drop*" he scratched behind his head. "HYUNG! I'm not your cousin! I'm your friend! Aiiish!" Yoong is frustrated. "come on, let's go, Sooyoung is waiting for us both, i bet he is eating right now" he dragged Taeyeon to go the the cafeteria. When they arrived They both took their seat right with Sooyoung who is eating and couldn't wait for them. "yo! Hyung! Here have some of my food to eat!" he handed some food to Taeyeon. While Taeyeon was eating Yoong and Sooyoung were whispering. "Yaah! I don't know what's wrong with Taeyeon" Yoong whispered to Sooyoung. "wae? What happened?" Soo asked. "i don't know i feel something weird about him, hmmm i think Taeyeon is Sick!!" he whispered to Sooyoung. While they were whispering to each other, they didn't notice that Taeyeon was gone. "Taeyeon!" they both said in the same time. With Jessica and Tiffany. "Sica, i always have this dream" Fany said. "what about it?" Jessica asked. "I don't know exactly, i always dream that i got myself in trouble and the same prince saved me" Fany said. Jessica burst out laughing and chouldn't handle it. "Fany~ah! Your dreaming about a prince?!" she continue laughing. Tiffany pouted and said "yaah! It's not a joke, it may mean for something" she mumbled. While the two were walking in the pathway they saw Taeyeon. "Taeyeon~ah! Are you lost?!" Jessica smirked. Taeyeon ran and grabbed Jessica away from Tiffany "sorry Tippani, i need her for a moment!". Tiffany got confused and tilt her head. Taeyeon dragged Jessica to the library. "yaah! What do you want!" Sica whispers to him. "i have to tell you something!" he exclaimed. And the students were alerting him to keep silent. He said again with a low voice. "what is it?" she asked. "i don't feel well, Sica and you may think that i'm crazy but i have to tell you this but keep it a secret ok!" he declare it to her and said everything to her, the truth of himself. Jessica burst out laughing and said "Taeyeon~ah, i think you are sick, did you went to the doctor?" she checked on him and giggled. "yaaa! Sica! I'm serious about this i'm the prince of Korea, i mean i was" he cleared. "Taeyeon, your imagining" she keep laughing. A boy from a far was watching them. Taeyeon notice that someone was watching on them. So he stopped talking and left the library. Taeyeon fallowed that guy, the guy is trying to distract Taeyeon with many turns in the pathways. Until that guy went to the rooftop which dragged Taeyeon to go there. "yaah! Where are you!!" Taeyeon yelled and searched for him. "i'm a lost person just like you, Taeyeon" he said. "how do you know my name?!" he exclaimed. "by the way let me interduce you my name, i'm Yuri, i came from different dimension" he clarified it to Taeyeon. "so why you are here what's your purpose?" he asks. "i came here to help you out, Taeyeon" he said. "you have to know this Taeyeon, the gaurdians of Time will allow you to stay for 6 months even Miyoung too, you have to tell her the truth and also if she stayed in here for more than 6 months the Time balance will be close and you guys will stuck in here" Yuri cleared. Taeyeon was thinking of what he will do for now. "i have a question" Taeyeon said. "go ahead" Yuri answered. "how comes that i didn't lost my memory and Miyoung had lost her memory?" Taeyeon asked. "will about that, remeber SunKyu she cast a spell on her before she dragged her to this Time hole" Yuri answered. "by the way, you are in a different dimension, *he chuckled* you will have to learn about how to live in this new world" Yuri smirked. Taeyeon Hit Yuri's forehead. "Ouch! What was that for?!" he exclaimed. Taeyeon chuckled "no i just wanna see if you are real". "one more thing Taeyeon, because you had jumped in that black hole, that hole had some black magic, so mean of that you were spelled too and you may have a special ability from that black magic" he said. Taeyeon blinked twice "is that bad magic?" he asked. "will it's bad if you use it for bad, it's your choice Taeyeon" he said.