His-story : Stupid, huh?

His-story : The Kid Prince
While walking in the middle of the forest the girl was holding tight on Taeyeon. "well, i thought you hate me?" he chuckled. The girl hit his feet and said "stop teasing me your annoying, i-i just don't want to get lost i can't see in the dark!". "ouch! Ok, just, don't step on my precious feet again". While walking they almost got in there but they heared some weird sounds. "what was that?!" the girls said. "just hold on me and keep walking" he said. "hey. . . So-something is pulling my hair *screams*". "relax it's me i'm pulling your hair" Taeyeon said and laughs. "you jerk! I wi-. . ." she paniced on what she just saw *screams* and jumped into Taeyeons arms. He laught at her "*screams* beolle beolle beolle!". "Omg! What the!" he runs as fast as he could but he didn't notice that he was carrying the girl in his arms. And finally they went to there direction thanks to Taeyeon he came in time (me laughing). The people are staring at them and the chief villege came to see what is happening. "get your hands off of me you jerk!" as the girl stood up by herself and pushed Taeyeon away from her. "ok! Don't get upset! Take it easy!" he calms her. " who are you young man" the chief asks. "i'm Taeyeon, i came to bring this girl back to your villege" he said. "how can we thank you young man?" the chief said. "i just need a one night to rest and i'll be heading to the green fountain to get some pure water" he said. "well, you can have some rest young man, and you can sleep at our house." the chief said. "what?! No i object that Appa!" she gave a sharp glare at Taeyeon. "My child you have to thank him for what he just did to you, he saved you and brought you home" he said. "umm, wait a sec. I don't really know your name and you already knew mine" he smiles. She smirked and said "it's Hyomin". "no her name is Miyoung!" her cousin said. "yaaa!" Miyoung yelled. "you can't use my name sorry it's not available" Hyomin chuckled. "so it's Miyoung. . . Nice cute name" he said to himself. At Miyoung's house "sorry Miyoung you have to share your room with him" the chief said. "Appa your insane! that guy is a meaniac!" she exclaim. "don't be silly Miyoung my dear" her mother said. "it's just for one night" she added. "you both and HIM! Driving me crazy, i'm losing my mind! Aigoo!" Miyoung said. Taeyeon came and knocked the door "may i come in?" he said. Miyoung"No!", "Yes!" her parents insisted. "thank you" he smiled and Miyoungs' mother prepared his place to sleep. "here, you can sleep here" the mother said. "thank you for your hospitality Ajassi, ajumma" he thank them. At night Taeyeon was snoring, talking, moving and whining. "aiish! That Idiot!" plugs her ears with the pillow. On the next morning a screaming that waked everyone up. And everyone harried to see what's happening. "yaaa! Leave my Pink pillow!" She pulls it but she couldn't 'cause Taeyeon is hugging it so tight while sleeping. "what's going on?" her parents said as they saw her trying to pull the pillow her parents laught at her and left the room. "honey let her handle that by herself" said the chief. "yaah! I'm serious i want my pillow back!" she said. While pulling it so hard without noticing Taeyeon let go the pillow and got Miyoung tripping backward and hit her head in the table. She rubs her head which it's full of pain and started to cry. Taeyeon woke up just by hearing a crying person next to him. "Miyoung~ah. . . Are you ok?" he trys to calm her down. "just leave me alone. . ." she said. Taeyeon didn't say a word and sit right next beside her. "are you mad at me?" He was curious. Her head was hiding in her crossing arms. "No. . ." , " ar~re you upset at me?", "no. . ." , "are you agngry because of me?". She left her head up. "why are you so damn stupid?" she said. "stupid? I'm just trying to comfort you and you said that i'm stupid?" stands up. "you better know what! You may don't know me well, and neither i don't know you well, but you should have some respect! Someday you will know that!" grabs his stuff and leaves.