His-story : I think i'm crazy for her

His-story : The Kid Prince
SunKyu in here room was preparing something that would Take Miyoung away from Taeyeon, she uses dark magic against them. "SeungRi, you've been my servent for too long, just do me a last favor and i will reward you for this one" she said to SeungRi. "gongjunim(my lady), i will do anything to please you" he kneeled. "good saying SeungRi. . . I need you to kidnap Miyoung and bring her to me right in the Forbidden Chamber" she requested him. SeungRi nodded and went out to find Miyoung. While with Miyoung at midnight she was sleeping SeungRi sneeked in her room and kidnaped her and went back to the Forbidden Chamber. "well doing SeungRi, here is Miyoung. . . The annoying girl that took my future husband" she said while cupping her hand in her chin. "i didn't take anything from you, it's your lost 'cause he doesn't like you!" she said and SunKyu grabed her chin "listen! I will send you to a palce far away from him! So you won't se him again!" SunKyu smirked. SunKyu grabed Miyoung's arm and draged her to the dark hole dimensions. Sesang-e (my god) Miyoung is in the other world! I'm all alone. . . Please Taeyeon help me. . . Taeyeon woke up from his nightmare. "sesang-e! That was just a dream Taeyeon, relax" he calms himself. (Taeyeon had been offerd him a small house in the villege). Taeyeon saw something is lighting in the middle of the forest he was curious, he got himself up and went to that light source. When he reached there he saw The Forbidden Chamber had shown from it's cover of a fictitious that was hidden in that forest for a long time. He entered to that secret chamber and he saw SunKyu dragging Miyoung to a dark hole. "Miyoung~ah! SunKyu! Stop that right now!" he exclaimed. "too late Taeyeon" she throw Miyoung in that dark hole and laught he evil laughter. "Miyoung~ah!" he yelled and run directly to that hole. "Taeyeon! Don't be stupid!" SunKyu exclaimed. "i'm sorry, but i'll do anything stupid for her" and he jumped to that hole and fallowed after her. "Noooo~!" SunKyu screamed. -with Taeyeon- "Taeyeon~ah, Taeyeon~ah wake up!" a woman said. Taeyeon slowly opened his eyes "Umma?!" he is confused and shocked in the same time. "sweetie get yourself ready for school" his mother said. In Taeyeon's thought (i think i'm dreaming, my mother died when i am in the tenth) he hugged his mother. "wow! Sweetie did you had a nightmare" she hugged back and giggled. "wait a second, where is Appa?" he asked. "well, your father is at his work" she answered. "what is his name?" he asked. "Taeyeon? Are you ok? Did you lost your memory or something?" his mother( Jung SoMin) is confused and worried. Taeyeon scratched behind his head and chuckled "Umma~ don't be silly i just want to know if you really love my father if you tell me his name? *sweat drop*" he said stainly. "funny and weird question. . . His name is Hyun Joong. . ." she answered. "good, then you really love my father" he said. "of course i do, now get yourself ready to go to school young man!" she ordered him. After taking a bath, he went down stair and saw his brother Kim Soo Hyun. "Hyung!" he run to his brother and hugged him. "bro! Stop it i feel like gay! It's embaressing!" he chuckled. Some one was knocking the door. "Taeyeon, i think it's jessica, go open the door" he said to Taeyeon. "Jessica?" he got confused. "bro! Your first cousin!~ now open befor she turns to a HellSica!" he alert Taeyeon. Taeyeon opened the door and got a amazed by her beauty. "Yaaa! What took you so long!" she got jittered from waiting. Taeyeon blinked twice to check if he is dreaming or not. "yaaa! Let's go! We are late from school!" she yelled. Taeyeon hurried and ride the her private car service and went stright to their school. Jessica dragged Taeyeon to go to their class. And when they arrived Taeyeon took his seat. A few seconds later a girl entered the class and Taeyeon got shocked. As she went to sit rigt next beside Jessica. "Miyoung~ah!" he mumbled. "excuse me?! Don't call me that name, i hate it and just call me Tiffany, understood!" she cleared it. "Tiffany, don't mind my cousin, i don't know what's wrong with him today" Jessica said and took Tiffany's attention to her. In Taeyeon's thought (sesang-e! It's driving me crazy, aaayiih chincha!).