His-story : you!

His-story : The Kid Prince

 


At the way to the fort. One of the sevent informed the prince about his father (Kim Hyun Joong).
That he is planning to get for (Taeyeon) a future wife. And so he can rule the Kingdom after his father.
 " (wangjanim ssi), *grunts* your father wants you right now! " one of the servent whispered to him.
 " what he is up to? " (Taeyeon) said to himself.
The two princes went to the throne when there father is waiting for them.
 " my dear two adeul, i have something to say befor my coming war comes after this two weeks " he said.
" and because of my aging i'm getting old, i have to pass the throne to one of you. My sonyeon " he added.
 
The two princes kneed for ther fathers' willing.
 " send in the two brides! " the king claps.
 The first girl who came in, her name is (SuJi) - (SuJi as Suzy for her real name) she look so beautiful and young.
 " my son (Soo hyun) , (SuJi) will be your future wife, you both are completeable to each other *chuckles* ".
 Both were blushed and now it's Taeyeons' turn.
 The second girl was (SunKyu) she was very attractive but not to me. I have no this kind of feeling connection with her.
" (Taeyeon), this girl will be your future wife, you both look cute together " the king said and smiled.

(Taeyeon) stood up and object it.

 " mian hae Appa, but i can't do this" and he left the throne and the fort.
 "Aigoo, when he will grow up that kid is a mess!" he Rattled.
 " guards bring that Boy back!" he exclaim.
 " father leave him alone he'll come back " calms his father.
 "i don't know what to do with this Kid!" the king said to himself.

 With (Taeyeon) he went back to that forest wanting to forget about what just happened. And suddenly he step on the rope and got him upside down.
 "dang it! Not again!" the thieves were yelling for what did they got, of course a prince.
 "well, well, look what do we have here" the leader of thieves said while rubing his tiny cute face.
"well you excuse me, i'm in a bad mood" he said.
 A girl just appeared from where she hide behind the tree and stole some goods from the thieves who are distracted by the prince. The prince didn't overtax and left himself to get the dagger and cutted the rope again.
 "wow, where do you think you are going Kid!" the thieves are laughing.
 And something dropped from the girl which made them all turn there head to that noise.
 "you!" the leader and (Taeyeon) said on the same time.
(Taeyeon) throw the dagger on the leaders' head and run away.
"EVERYONE GET THERE HEAD FOR ME!" the leader yelled.
 (Taeyeon) was running as fast as he could until he saw that girl he said hi while passing her by while running.
"you jerk! Wait for me! I'm going to kill you!" the girl exclaim while running.

 Befor that the girl went directly on the adge (Taeyeon) stopped her before she fells from the adge. And they both hide behind the big tree.
 "yo-!" ( Taeyeon) covered "ssshh!" as he trays to look if there is someone out there.
"they are not here, let's look over there!" one of the thieves said.
And they left the area. The girl couldn't handle it she bited (Taeyeons)' hand.
 "ouch! What was that for!" he said rubing his hand.
 She smirks and said "for what you just caused".
 "for what i cause? Hey, you always get yourself on trouble not me! It's your cause not mine!" he said truthfuly and left here there.
"hey!
" he ignored it.

 "hey! You can't leave me here alone it's almost getting dark and i'm scared" she said
* she hugged herself and rubs her arms from freezing * .
He went back and grabed her hand "then you better take me to your place i need some rest".