His-story : I'm a Prince

His-story : The Kid Prince
Her father came in to her room to calm her and ask what's going on between these two. "Miyoung~ah. . . You have to know one thing about that guy. . . He helped you twice and he was nice to you but you were blind to see that from him" her father said. "think about what he did for you" he added. She remembered what he did for her and how he saved her twice, she wiped her tears and stood up. "Appa. . . I just don't want to be involved with men anymore" she said. "Miyoung my dear, you should give a try to that guy" he went to her and tapped her back and left her in the room alone to think. After thinking she really realized what she was doing, it was her fault. before he go at least she has to apologize to him. She changed her cloths and went out to find him. She walked too far all alone in the forest. She walk and walk until she reached the green fountain. She went closer to that fountain and she cuped her hands to have a sip from the fountain. "this water is pure" she said and smiled. "and you have a pure soul" he said from behind her. She turned her head to look who was that and Taeyeon came closer and gave her a flower. "here" he handed her a flower as she recieved it and smell it. . . "thank you" she blushed. "your welcome" he smiled "i thought you hate me?" teases her. She gave a sharp glare and smirked. "why are you here, and where do you live?" she asked. "i live in the castle" he said and got strained. "wow! What do you do in the castle?" she asks with excitement. "well *scratching behind his head* i~am a General" he nodded. Miyoung smiled then burst out laughing. "wae are you laughing?" he got confused. "chincha! you look so young to be a general" she said truthfully. He smiled and told her stuff that he do in the castle, they talked and spent alot of time togather and Taeyeon spent maybe 5 days out from the castle. -with the King-"Guards! Bring me back that kid right now!" the King exclaimed. "father you should rest now, you have a bad condition" Soo Hyun said calming his father. "that boy need a discipline!" said the King. -with Taeyeon- "yeah, i took the dagger and i stab him right in his chest and the enemy fail and we have won the battle!" Taeyeon was telling imagination stories but it was his great fathers' story and they both enjoyed it. Until, the guards came and asked Taeyeon to go back to the castle. "wangjanim, you have to go back to the castle" two guards grabed Taeyeons' arms and braged him to the conveyance. "wait! Wangja(prince) . . . You're a prince?!" she got surprised. "well, surprise! did you like what you just heared?" Taeyeon chuckled. "that's enough wangjanim, you have to go back" the two guards forest him to ride the conveyance and drove him back to the castle. When they arrived to the castle Soo Hyun greated him and hugged him. "brother i've been worried about you" he said with worries in his face. "Hyung, i'm fine i just. . . Need some rest, araseo!" he said and walked away. "not before you get your punishment" the King said and Taeyeon turned his head to face him. "i don't care if the punishment is tough, i just don't want to marry the wrong girl, appa!" he said in low voice and fisted his hand. "you should know if you don't obay me, i will never accept you in this family, you are disgraced!" his father exclaimed. "then, i am" he turned and walked away. "Taeyeon! Listen to me! Stand there young man!" but Taeyeon ingored him. "GUARDS! Take that boy in and lockup that boy, right now!" he yelled and got himself a heart attack. "Appa!" Soo Hyun went to help up his father. "Guards! Bring the doctor immediately!" Soo Hyun exclaimed.