Baby baby

SNSD oneshot collection

 

A/N: Hi! Thank you for checking out this chapter. It's been a while since my last update OTL. Many things happened and changed. Now I have less if not no time at all to write D; I will try to update more often so you don't forget about me hahahha. Anyway. This chapter's gonna be so random I tell you. Please don't be disappointed LOL xD not my fault if I got inspired when visiting my autie in the hospital.

 

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"YURIIIIIII" Sooyoung screamed over the phone. Yuri had to peel the phone away from her ear so that she wouldn't go deaf.

"Oi what the hell, Sooyoung!!" Yuri frowned.

"DUDE JESSICA'S WATER JUST BROKE!!"

"WHAT!!"

"YOU HEARD ME OHMYGOD COME HERE NOW!!"

"DAMN IT" Yuri hung up and threw the pile of legal paper she was working on onto the desk. She went to get her jacket and wallet along with her passport and dialed her secretary. "Ara, please immediately get me a ticket to Seoul!"

"Right now, unnie?" Ara looked at her watch. It was nearly 8.30pm.

"Yes. Right. Now. Get me the very next flight to Seoul. And business class so I don't have to line up. It's an emergency, Ara!" Yuri walked out of the hotel and haled a taxi.

"Oh my! Did Sica unnie's water just break?"

"Yes. And please go get the ticket now." Yuri pleaded. "I am already on my way to the airport."

“Okay. I’ll get back to you in five minutes.” The secretary said and hung up.

“Narita International airport, please!” Yuri told the taxi driver. “And please go as fast as possible!”

The driver nodded and sped up, getting the car onto the highway. Yuri fastened her seatbelt and sat back on her seat, tapping her knuckles nervously against the window. Her heart was pounding like no tomorrow. “Uhhhh damn it why did I have to go to Tokyo at the first place!” Yuri took out her phone and called Sooyoung again.

“Sooyoungie how is Sica doing?”

“Give me the phone!” Sunny’s voice from afar could be heard. “HEY YUREH”

“SUNNEH!”

“Yul, listen, don’t worry okay? Jessica is doing fine. Everybody is here in the hospital with her. Just get here as soon as possible.”

“Oh thank you.” Yuri sighed in relief. “Can I talk to her?”

“I’m not sure if you can…” Sunny trailed off. She looked over at her preggy blonde friend who was on the bed, having a hard time trying to do breathing exercise with Tiffany.

“Inhale, exhale, good job, Jessi!” Tiffany praised her best friend and flashed her eyesmile.

“IS THAT YURI ON THE PHONE?” Jessica glared at Sunny who quickly gave her the mobile device. The ice princess looked like she was fuming with impatience but then her voice dropped as soon as the pressed the phone against her ear. “Yulbaby…!” She whined and tear up. “Baby, where are you?!”

Yuri looked as if she was about to cry out her frustration in the taxi. “I’m on my way, baby. I’ll be there in one hour or two.”

“AN HOUR OR TWO!!” Jessica exclaimed. “I WANT YOU HERE NOW. N.O.W. NOW!!”

“I’ll go the fastest I can!” The taxi stopped in front of the main international gate. Yuri shoved a bunch of cash into the taxi driver’s hand and ran into the check-in counter. “Do your best, ne baby. I love you.”

“I love you Yulbaby..”

Just then Ara texted Yuri with her flight information. “I’m getting on the plane now baby. Hwaiting!” Yuri hung up and showed the lady over the counter her flight details. She then got immediate access to a private jet.

“A private jet?” Yuri looked around at the luxury decoration inside the jet in confusion.

“Hey Yuri!” A blonde girl waved at Yuri from her seat.

“Hyoyeon!” Yuri widened her eyes and walked towards her old friend, Dancing Queen Hyoyeon, the world’s best dancer. “What are you doing here?”

“Hahahaha what am I doing here! This is my jet, Yul!” Hyoyeon got up and gave Yuri a hug. “Oh my how long has it been since I last saw you!”

“This is your jet! But how?!” Yuri hugged back. Too many things were on her mind at that moment.

“I had a show in Tokyo yesterday and now I am flying back to Seoul to attend my cousin’s wedding.” Hyoyeon smiled. “Your secretary called me, I don’t even know how she got my number.” The blonde dancer chuckled. “But anyway, I heard that Jessica’s water…”

 

 

------------

 

 

“Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, keep going Jessica!” Sunny took over Tiffany’s role besides the pregnant girl. She squeezed Jessica’s hand in hers.

“The doctor is here!” Sooyoung announced as a the doctor came in and gave quick instructions to Jessica and Sunny.

“Honey.” Tiffany read the text she just received and turned to look at  Taeyeon. “Can you go and pick Yuri up with your car? Since it goes faster than taxi’s.”

“Sure. I’ll go now then.” Taeyeon nodded and got a peck on the lips from her wifey before going to the basement to get her Lamborghini.

 

 

------------

 

 

“Make the jet go on its max speed, captain.” Hyoyeon commanded.

“But that would be a waste of fuel. The amount can be used for 4 more flights like this.” The man in uniform said.

“I don’t care. Just do as I say. I give you half an hour to get to Seoul.”

 

 

------------

 

 

“AHHHHH” Everybody covered their ears as Jessica let out her dolphin scream.

“Push, Jessica, once more!”

“NOOOOO OH MY GOOOODD”

“Good job! Now once more!”

“HOW MANY ONCE MORE’S ARE THERE OMFG WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE BAAABIEEES” Jessica snapped back at the doctor. Tiffany was hugging Jessica while Sunny wiped the sweat on the girl’s forehead with a towel. “WHERE IS YURIIIII”

“She’s on her way Jessi” Tiffany said.

“SOMEONE GO AND GET HER HERE NOW”

“Once more, Jessica!”

“SHUT UPPP!!”

 

 

------------

 

 

“Yuri!” Taeyeon waved at the tanned girl who just walked out of the arrival gate with a blonde walking next to her.

“Taengu!” Yuri ran towards Taeyeon. “How is Jessica?”

“Fany just called me and said she’s delivering the baby. Let’s go now quick!”

“Thank you so much Hyoyeon!” Yuri gave Hyoyeon a brief hug and ran to Taeyeon’s car, following the short girl.

 

 

-----------

 

 

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME IT’D HURT SO MUCH”

“Once more, Jessica!”

“”

“The baby’s head and shoulders are out now”

“I WANT MY YULBABYYY” Jessica whined, her eyes tear up.

“SICA!” Yuri stormed into the room and ran to her wife’s side. “Baby, I’m here.” She kissed Jessica’s lips and squeezed her hand.

“OHMYGOD YUL IT HURTS”

“Just a little bit more cutie.” Yuri wiped the sweats on her wife’s forehead. “Just a few more minutes.”

Just then they could hear the cry. Everybody turned to the doctor and saw her carefully holding a new born baby in her arms. “It’s a girl!” She said and brought the baby to the new parents.

Yuri gently took the baby from the doctor, pure happiness was clearly shown on her face. “Sicababy, look.” She whispered and showed the baby to her wife. Jessica took the baby into her arms and her fluffy cheek. They both were smiling lovingly, admiring their little daughter who was making the baby-whining-noise with her chubby arms and legs curled up cutely.

“Awwww she’s beeeaaautiful.” Tiffany awed. Everyone was gathering around YulSic to take a look at the baby.

“Oh my she’s so cute!” Sooyoung softly exclaimed. “Hey she’s opening her eyes!”

The baby slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Jessica then Yuri, the umma’s who were closest to her.

“Annyeong my little angel.” Jessica waved at the baby. “Welcome to this world.” Yuri wiggled her fingers and made the baby smile, showing her tiny tongue and no teeth.

“OH GOD THIS IS TOO CUTE” Sooyoung pretended to cry on Sunny’s shoulder while the latter pat her head.

Shortly later, the baby was cleaned and placed on bed, next to her mother Jessica. She was sleeping peacefully and snuggled in covers. It was the best sight ever on earth. Yuri was sitting on a chair beside the bed, staring and smiling at her wife and daughter. Jessica, too, was watching the baby sleep with much amazement.

“She really is beautiful. Our Yoona.” Yuri held Jessica’s hand and locked their fingers. She gave Jessica a kiss on her lips then returned to staring at Yoona.

“Just like you.” Jessica smiled.

“No, like you.”

“You.”

“No, you.”

“You.”

“Ok us. Just like us.”

“Ne ne.” Jessica giggled. She leaned back on the pillows and carefully pulled the baby closer to her.

“Take a nap, baby. You’re tired. I’ll watch Yoona.” Yuri pecked her wife’s forehead and adjusted her blanket. The blonde girl yawned and smiled at Yuri. “I love you, Yulbaby.”

“I love you, cutie.” Yuri rubbed her nose against Jessica's playfully. The exhausted mother then closed her eyes and fell asleep almost immediately while Yuri was rooted on the chair beside the comfy bed.