A YulSic-mas thingy

SNSD oneshot collection

 

A/N: Hi it's me again. YulSic-mas as in... YulSic and Christmas LOL. I really am bad at making up titles so yeah OTL /sighs/ Anyway I wanna say that. This is the FIRST YulSic fic that I wrote last Christmas (2011) long ago. One of my readers wanted me to do a continuation because the ending isn't satisfactory hahaha. I tried. But I don't know. Maybe not. How about random stories related to this? Anyway. Enjoy my first YulSic guyssss.

 

 

Two nights before Christmas.

 

"Yul, why don't you go have some fun? I think we've done all the work. You've been a helpful hand, my child."

"No worries father. I'll see you later then."

The tall girl bowed and disappeared after a sound pop! Her father smiled as he was proud to have such wonderful daughter. His only daughter was not only stunningly beautiful but also very intelligent. She'd helped him with most of the work since she was 11, he felt he can trust his throne to her when he retires someday. The father didn’t realise he was tired until one of his servants reminded him to go to bed.

"Your bed is ready, your Highness."

 

-----------
 

Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO

 

Yuri entered the night club with her closest bodyguard, everyone was having a little party there. People were drinking and dancing to the loud music, shouting to each other and enjoying the moment. Yuri quickly scanned the crowd for the potential prey of the night.

"Who’s that, Yoona?”

"It’s Sunny, miss. She's a singer of SM Entertainment, a member of SNSD."

"Sounds fine. What about the one on her left."

"It's Sooyoung, her fellow member or SNSD."

"Too tall. And the one who’s very shy over there?"

"Thats... Seohyun, miss."

Yuri glanced at Yoona just to see her strongest ever bodyguard blushed. Knowing what was happening, Yuri smirked and decided to pick on Yoona.

"Seohyun? What a pretty name! Look how shy she is! I wonder why she’s even here. How about I rescue her from this place, what do you think, Yoong?"

"Wha.. what do you mean rescuing her, miss?"

"Make her my prey of tonight."

"No! We're not here to do such thing, miss! We're supposed to eat those who aren't good!"

Yuri hit Yoona's back real hard. "Oh come on! Jokes. You like her don’t you Yoong? That Seohyun."

"How did you know?"

"I'm Hades's daughter, dude. I can read the air."

Seeing that Yoona was too shy to say anything, and wanting to be alone for a while, Yuri fleed Yoona. "Go talk to her, Yoong. You may now have a two-hour break. Don’t waste the opportunity."

"But what about you, miss?"

"Don’t worry. Look how scared she is in such a place like this. She needs you more than I do. Now go."

Yoona nodded and sparked a hoping grin before approaching the shy girl. Yuri smiled and shook her head. She wondered how long had Yoona been falling for that shy Seohyun while she didn’t notice.

Yuri was sitting alone at the bar. She aimlessly scanned the crowd back and forth. Every week she would always put on a disguise as human and come here with Yoona to find a prey, someone who doesn’t deserve living anymore, and eat them. Mostly her preys were some drunk jerks or evil people. Killing them makes the world a better place. Yuri felt the need of doing this job as the only daughter of Hades, the God of Death. Yes, Yuri wasn’t human. She was a soon-to-be God of Death, the future owner of the underworld.

All of a sudden Yuri felt soft breathing near her right ear and a whispering voice.

"You're here, my dear Yul."

A hand was put on her waist and a pair of lips found its way from her ear down to her neck. "Hi Tiffany."

Tiffany leaned closer onto Yuri and tried to reach her lips. Yuri move away and gave Tiffany a quick peck on the cheek. "Go have fun. Don’t waste your time on me."

"But I want you!" Tiffany pouted disappointingly.

"No you don’t. See that little girl there? She’s been staring at you. Why don’t you go to her?"

"Oh you mean Taeyeon? Come on she’s the leader of SNSD! My group! How can you forget? She’s cute, but still you’re the best, Yul!"

Tiffany gave Yuri a tight hug and a y bite on her ear before leaving for Taeyeon.

"Aish…It’s your fault for being so handsome, Yul."

"Hi Victoria." Yuri felt defeated. All those women always come to her and tried to seduce her, not knowing who or what she really was. Victoria tried to get closer and before she could, Yuri ran away. “Sorry I’m quite busy now. See you later somewhere, Victoria!”

“Aishhh do you have to run away like that??” Victoria shrieked.

Yuri finally found a private booth where she can watch the party and enjoy herself. The flashing light and beating music synced and made the mood. Everyone was having a good time. Yuri felt a sweet feeling of loneliness. Whenever Yuri is here, she's surrounded by people having fun, that's what makes it sweet, then the fact that she's alone makes the loneliness. Just then she spotted two blondes dancing and laughing. One of them was extremely good at dancing. All the movements that she made were perfect and charming while the other blonde seemed to be a bit clumsy but still very y showing her curves. Both of them were looking and laughing at each other’s dance like it was really funny. Then the clumsy blonde turned her head, the moment Yuri got a better view of her face, she flipped her fingers and froze the time.

Everyone stopped moving and stayed at whatever position they were in, except for Yuri and Yoona. Sensing the sudden stop of time, Yoona left the conversation with Seohyun, who was also frozen, and went looking for Yuri.

“Miss Yuri…”

Crush- Urban Zakapa

Yoona saw Yuri slowly stood up from a booth in the corner and headed somewhere with an amazed expression on her face. Yoona didn’t know what to do than just watch. It’s rare that her master has to use her power of freezing time.

As she got closer to the blonde, Yuri felt her heat beat got faster and stronger. Her eyes were glued to the gorgeous figure before her. Never in her life had she seen anyone as beautiful as this frozen human. Yuri felt a sweet excitement as her heart groaned with happiness. Her trembling hands reached for the face of the blonde girl and they stopped trembling the moment they felt the soft skin. Yuri caressed the girl’s face, she touched all her cheeks, eyes, nose, forehead, ears and lips as if she wanted to confirm that the view in front of wasn’t just a trick that her eyes were doing, that this human was real. From where Yoona was standing, you can see Yuri looking tensely at the blonde like she wanted to learn the girl by heart.

Yuri then placed a gentle peck on the blonde’s forehead and felt her heart melt. She couldn’t help smiling at what she was doing. She tried so hard to calmly return to her booth and flipped her fingers again and time continued to flow, people resumed their activities, oblivious of the stop just took place.

But Jessica felt something. Something on her forehead that was weird. She didn’t understand why but she liked the feeling somehow. Jessica looked around hoping to find any hint of the strangeness but she couldn’t figure anything out, so she decided to happily return to the dances with her bestfriend Hyoyeon.

Yoona was surprised at what her boss was doing. She had never seen her boss doing such thing since they were together as kids. Then she was pulled back to reality by a hand placed on hers.

“Yoona, did you just disappear? It’s like you transported from there to here.”

Seohyun asked worriedly. Yoona soon forgot the previous event and smiled warmly at Seohyun. Just the sight of the girl was enough to delight her. She held Seohyun’s hand firmly and said.

“I’m sorry Seohyun. Let’s go back. I only have one and a half hour more.”

“Aww really? Can you just stay longer pleaseee?” Seohyun pouted as she didn’t like the idea of Yoona leaving shortly.

 

--------

 

One night before Christmas.

 

Yuri was alone in her suit in a five-star hotel. She looked out to the twinkle city of Seoul at night through the glass wall. Her mind was filled with thoughts about the blonde she saw last night. The same sweet excitement floated around the room as she recalled the perfect face shape and the soft skin that she touched. She wanted to know her name so badly she sent Yoona on a little mission.

Just then she heard knocks on the door and Yoona went in. “Good evening, miss.”

“Hi Yoona.”

"I’ve got everything you wanted. Her name is Jessica Jung. She's the only daughter of Jung Enterprise, a close partner of SM Entertainment. She's very close to SNSD members especially Hyoyeon, the lead dancer.”

"Jessica Jung." Yuri repeated the name dreamingly. Jessica Jung. What a pretty name. "Thank you very much, Yoong." Yuri continued to look at the scenery outside, immersed in the little fire that just lit in her heart. She felt great knowing that there’s a Jessica Jung living on Earth. In the middle of 7 billion people, there’s a shining gorgeous with blonde hair and soft skin and a charming smile.

"Miss Jung and other SNSD members are celebrating Christmas together tomorrow night.”

Yuri got back from lala land to reality upon hearing the news. She saw Yoona grinned evily. 

"Brilliant, Yoong. Brilliant."

 

 

 

Christmas Eve

 

L.O.V.E -Taeyeon

Yuri and Yoona entered the private party held at the most expensive hotel in Seoul without being noticed. Well actually securities and other people saw them but somehow they forgot that these two were not invited. Yoona smiled to herself thinking that she was going to meet Seohyun again soon thanks to her master’s clever little spell. Walking elegantly beside her was Yuri, who looked stunning in her magic-made black dress. Voices of ladies talking and giggling in the luxury hall could be heard as a waiter opened the door for them.

The two uninvited guests soon found who they were looking for. They unconsciously parted into different directions. Yoona saw her adorable Seohyun asking for some tea instead of the alcohol her unnies offered her. And there Jessica was, talking to Hyoyeon and Sooyong near the grand piano in the middle of the hall. Yuri’s eyes felt much satisfied with the image of a beautiful Jessica in a shoulderless dark violet silk dress. The dress successfully emphasized the milky and shining skin of the girl who was giggling at her friends’ joke.

Before Yuri could go any further, she felt someone jumped on her back.

“Yul!!! You’re here!!!”

“Ow! Tiffany!”

Tiffany hugged Yuri and swung her around.

“What brought you here? Never mind. Come, come. I’ll get you a drink!”

Yuri had no choice but to do as Tiffany said. She didn’t know anyone except for Tiffany anyway.

--------------

From afar, Jessica saw two strangers entered the hall. They both dressed in smart and expensive black dresses and looked really attractive. Jessica didn’t remember who they were, which was strange because it was a private party, but she couldn’t explain why she felt as if those two actually had the permission of being here either. Then her eyes and one of the strangers’ met. All of a sudden Jessica got thrilled down her spine. The eyes of the stranger were warm, deep and loving. Jessica’s heart skipped half a beat when the stranger smiled at her. Then she saw Tiffany hugged them from the back and they talked to each other intimately.

The interruption of Tiffany brought Jessica back to reality.

“What’s wrong, Jessica?” Hyoyeon’s voice sounded like she came from Narnia even though she stood right next to Jessica.

“No, nothing.”

“You look dazed.”

“Do I?” Jessica chuckled and pretended to pay attention to her glass of wine. She couldn’t help glancing at the stranger once in a while.

The more Jessica looked at the stranger, the dreamier she got. Her heart pounded along with the amazement at how on earth could there be such a fine creature. The tall and shaped body moved around the hall as if it was dancing. The tanned skin was perfect and went well with the silky long black hair. And her smile, it was too y to be true. There was an unexplainable strong attraction for the girl that Jessica could feel.

“Hyoyeon, do you know who’s that person talking to Tiffany?”

“Hmm… no. Maybe she’s Tiffany’s friend? But hey I think I saw her somewhere. Do you know her Soo?”

“Yeah she looks familiar, and so stunning! But no I don’t think I know her. Must be Fany’s friend though. It’s our private party remember?”

No particular reason but Jessica felt a growing need to know the stranger’s name. Or at least get close to her to have a better view, or else she couldn’t stand still.

After a second of determination, Jessica took a new glass of wine and slowly walked towards where Tiffany, Taeyeon, Seohyun and the two strangers were having a seems-to-be-interesting conversation. She tried to look as calm as possible and joined in between Seohyun and Tiffany. The group was then formed a circle of the order: Jessica, Seohyun, the stranger, the charming stranger, Taeyeon and Tiffany who was then next to Jessica.

Cha Cha -Winterplay

"Good evening ladies."

"Jessi! Where have you been! Come join us, we need one more player!"

Though Jessica was glad being accepted to the conversation, she was taken aback upon hearing Tiffany's demand. "Player?"

"Yeah. We're playing a little game here. Now close your eyes and randomly reach for any hand that is in front of you. I know it's weird but just do it."

Jessica hesitated. She looked around and caught the stranger's stare. She swore the unknown lady was even more stunning up close. The stranger just smiled at Jessica and closed her eyes, doing as Tiffany's instruction. Jessica quickly closed her eyes too and reached her hands to whatever was in front of her. She felt a firm grip of Tiffany on her left hand while another magical hand was sending electricity through her right one.

Before Jessica could lose consciousness due to electric shock, she heard Tiffany's next command.

"Now, decide to let go of one of the hands you are holding and reach for another one, as random and far as possible."

---------------

Yuri smirked as she felt Jessica tightened the hold, not wanting to let go of her hand. So Yuri decided to let go of Taeyeon's hand and reached for Tiffany's.

"Now, open your eyes."

Everybody was twisted. Yuri was holding Tiffany’s and Jessica’s hands, Jessica was holding Yuri’s and Taeyeon’s, Tiffany was holding Yuri’s and Seohyun’s while Yoona had Seohyun’s and Taeyeon’s.

“Good. Everybody’s twisted. Now you guys have to move around to solve the puzzle without letting go of each other.”

Everyone looked at Tiffany.

“Are you serious??” Jessica whined.

“Unnie, we’re wearing dresses…”

Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona didn’t say anything, the three quietly found their ways and eventually made the twist easier. Yuri had her way under the connection between Yoona and Taeyeon, then once again went through Tiffany and Seohyun. She ended up standing between Jessica and Tiffany. The girls stylishly made their ways and the circle was then Yuri between Jessica and Tiffany, Seohyun between Tiffany and Yoona, then Taeyeon who looked disappointed as she couldn’t stand near Tiffany.

Jessica got nervous holding the charming stranger’s hand. She smelt Armani Code pour Femme, so powerful and inviting. As Jessica was breathing in the pleasing smell, Tiffany spoke.

“Good job guys! You solved the twist!”

“Is that is???” Jessica said in disbelief. She couldn’t believe she was pulled in such a nonsense game.

“Yep." Tiffany nodded.

“What’s the point of this game?”

“To break the ice. Getting to know each other! See how you’re holding hands with Yuri? You guys are no longer strangers now! And Yoona and Seohyun and Taeyeon too! Let’s clap guys!”

Everyone clapped awkwardly.

“These two are your friends?” Jessica whispered to Tiffany.

“Yeah.” Tiffany mouthed back.

The girls continued to talk and let out giggles while Jessica and Yuri seemed to be in their own world.

“Nice to meet you. My name’s Yuri Kwon.”

“Hi Yuri. I’m Jessica Jung.” Jessica struggled not to show her victorious expression as she had successfully approached the charming stranger.

 “You look gorgeous, Jessica.” Yuri genuinely commented and showed her eye smile.

Jessica would feel very uninterested if those words were coming from some guy, but this compliment that sounded just like a melody made her blush. “Thank you, Yuri. So, are you enjoying the party?”

“Yes, I am. It’s a very nice Christmas party.”

“Oh, merry Christmas, by the way.”

"Merry Christmas."

They exchanged smiles and clinked.

“Jessica, do you have some spare time?”

“Yeah?” Jessica nodded.

Yuri reached for Jessica’s hand and led her outside.

“Come with me.”

Romeo &Juliet - Clazziquai

Jessica’s heart pounded continuously as she followed Yuri. They went out to the balcony where it was extremely cold, but the view of Christmas Seoul was beautiful. Just then Yuri put a soft and warm coat over Jessica’s bare shoulders.

“Oh, where did you get this?” Jessica asked to hide her nervousness while Yuri was adjusting the coat.

“It’s magic.”

“You’re weird.” Jessica chuckled at the unexpected explanation. She felt the distance between them disappeared and then came the ease. Yuri smiled back. They didn’t say anything for minutes but it wasn’t awkward. Their eyes were glued to the twinkling city while their thoughts were somewhere else.

“I didn’t know we can have this fantastic view here.” Jessica commented.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it? Everything we see now will disappear tomorrow morning.”

Jessica felt Yuri’s gaze and just automatically looked back at her. Their eyes met, their hearts beat faster but the atmosphere was calm. Jessica melted as she looked into Yuri's eyes. Those eyes were still so deep and loving. She wondered why Yuri looked at her like that. Was it how her eyes were always naturally like?

“May I...?” Yuri took a step closer and caressed Jessica's cheek.

"Yuri..." Jessica was surprised at the intimate action.

Kiss - Standing Egg

"You're so beautiful." The taller girl leaned closer and gave Jessica a light peck on her lips. She wished to show the latter how much she adored her and appreciated her beauty. Just then she felt Jessica's arms around her neck, pulling her into a deeper kiss. Yuri soon forgot all the polite intentions and felt the little fire in her stomach started to blaze. She happily responded the kiss, touching Jessica's lips with her tongue. The blonde girl then gave her the permission to enter and their tongues greet sweetly. Nothing tasted ever so delicious. They shared a moment of wonder and the shivers of joy.

-------

Jessica had never experienced such heavenly feelings like this before. No one could ever make she feel this good. The kiss wasn’t too y nor too plain, just perfectly sweet enough. It was the kiss of confirmation that they have finally found something that have to be found. She liked how Yuri held her close protectively and made her feel much relaxed. The tanned girl slowly finished their little activity with pecks on the blonde's cheeks.

“Who are you, Yuri?” Jessica said as she hugged Yuri and buried her face in the crook of her neck. “How can you make it feel so right.”

“Hmm…” Yuri ran her fingers through Jessica’s silky blonde hair. They stayed in the hug for a while, tried to absorb everything of the other party. “Do you believe in magic, Jessica?”

They gently broke the hug. Yuri flipped her fingers and snow began to fall from the sky. Jessica looked around in amazement and held out her hand to catch some snow. The snow on her hand was warm and shining, unlike the kind of snow Jessica used to know. Then Yuri lightly swung her hand and the snow came together, formed little white heart shapes in the middle of the air. The snow hearts floated around them playfully.

“Wooow.” Jessica smiled widely in awe showing her perfect teeth. “How did you do that?”

“Magic.” Yuri raised her eyebrows and smirked satisfyingly.

“Where did you get magic from?” Jessica asked while trying to touch the hearts.

“From my father.”

“And your father is?”

“Hades, the God of Death.”

Jessica held in a chuckle but she soon realized the seriousness in Yuri’s voice. She turned her head and saw Yuri smiling at her sadly. “Come one. No jokes.” Jessica pouted.

“I’m not joking.” Yuri put out her tongue guiltily. She flipped her fingers and all the snow disappeared.

Jessica was speechless. She didn’t know what to do with this Yuri in front of her. She scanned Yuri from head to toe, hoping to find a trace of abnormality but all she saw was a handsome young lady and the more she looked, the more Jessica wanted to be near her. Everything about her was too irresistible despite the fact she just discovered. Jessica couldn’t help pulling the latter into another loving embrace. “Whatever you say.”

“Aren’t you scared?” Yuri asked, surprised at the blonde’s action.

The conversation continued with two participants not seeing each other’s face due to their poses.

“Scared of what?”

“Me.”

“Why?”

“I’m not human.”

“So?”

Yuri chuckled.

Yeah. She’s not human. So?

So what?

“You don’t believe me, do you?”

“I do!” Jessica lightly pulled away. She frowned and looked into Yuri’s eyes. “It’s you who don’t believe me.”

“No, I don’t.” Yuri smiled idiotically and shook her head.

“But it’s truee!” Jessica said in frustration. “I just have that feeling that you’re not going to be here for long. Are you?”

Yuri just smiled as she didn’t know what to say. It was unexpected that Jessica would react this way. This wasn’t what she had planned. She only wanted to meet the girl who stole her heart and express her affection and adoration, then leave. Because like all other tales that had been told, a god like Yuri isn’t allowed to have a relationship with any human. Even if Jessica liked her it wouldn’t make any difference.

“So tell me, are you going to disappear anytime soon, daughter of Hades?” Jessica cupped the taller girl’s face. “I can’t help the feeling that you will.” With that Jessica showed sadness in her eyes. She didn’t want all this magical thingy to be that’s it.

“Well I don’t really have to go, but being here doesn’t help anything. I’m not allowed to be close to you.” Yuri said in a low voice. “I’m only here to eat people.”

Jessica felt her hear sink and beat rapidly as she panicked. She just found the thing she’d been looking for her whole life, and yet it was slipping through her fingers. How could she let it go this easily?

“No. Don’t leave.” Jessica whispered caressed Yuri’s cheeks with both of her hands, her eyes were already teary.

Yuri closed her eyes and absorbed the melody of her favorite line in the whole story. An idea flashed in her brilliant brain. “Would you like to come with me?” Yuri raised her eyebrows.

“How?” 

“I’ll have to eat you.”

“Can I see you again after that?”

“Of course.”

“Then okay.”

As Yuri kissed her forehead and brought back the delightful feeling she once experienced, Jessica knew she had nothing to regret.

A lot of people saw two shining pillars of light outside the famous hotel that Christmas Eve.