Missing you

SNSD oneshot collection

 

Yuri entered her room. She threw her bag on the study desk and dropped herself down on the bed. She was dead tired from practice and was sweating like crazy. Her t-shirt was all wet and smelly.

‘Oh shoot the bed is gonna be smelly tonight, too.’ She thought but was too lazy to get up. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Maybe I can just sleep now. No wait I have to take a shower first… But maybe not now…

She the electric fan and lied on the bed for like five minutes without moving. Her head went blank while her body enjoyed the pleasure of the rest. But at the back of her brain she remembered there’s something that was disturbing her. But she didn’t remember what it was. But indeed there was something that wasn’t right. Did I do homework? Yeah I did… well there’s the research essay but it’s due next month… Yuri tossed the worries out of her mind.

Suddenly she heard the door open and jolted up. Usually nobody would invade her room without permission, since she lives on campus, in a single room, which means she had no roommate and the room was all hers. Her heart felt heavy the moment she recognized who it was. There stood at the door, a blonde girl who was looking Yuri with her beautiful eyes.

Yuri looked back at her.

Yeah right.

How could she forget.

How could she not remember what was so disturbing.

Why do you have to show up now?

I tried my best to put all my mind on practicing and studying...

I tried my best to replace you with work.

And now that I almost succeed, you just have to show up again, don’t you?

Jessica noticed the look on Yuri’s face and felt her heart sink. The tanned girl didn’t look too happy to see her...

“Yuri-yah...”

“What’s up?” Yuri kept her face straight.

Jessica slowly closed the door and proceeded to Yuri’s bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at Yuri.

Yuri leaned on the headboard and stared back. She asked herself what stopped her from squeezing this gorgeous in front of her and kissing her madly. She wondered what stopped her from tearing the girl’s clothes and making love to her. As much as she wanted to do all those things, she just couldn’t.

Jessica scooted nearer and gently put her hand on Yuri’s cheek. She caressed the cheek with her thumb and flashed a weak smile. “Can I hug you?” Jessica asked.

Yuri held Jessica’s hand that was still on her face and kissed her palm. She realized how much she actually missed this person and well, all her hard work was washed away in a blink of an eye. The blonde girl took it as a yes and wrapped her arms around Yuri’s waist. She rested her head on Yuri’s chest, slowly tightened the hold.

“I’m sweating.” Yuri said.

“You smell nice.”

Yuri the blonde silky hair.

Jessica felt the thrilling sensation whenever she smelled the sweaty Yuri. She remember how she would always love to watch Yuri practice dancing and then come hugging her. Yuri can be extremely y when she does the waves and the sight of sweat rolling down her neck is just too much.

“You will be dirty, you know?”

“It’s fine. I don’t really care.”

Jessica snuggled up to the tanned girl while the latter hugged her and stoke her hair.

I missed being with you.

I missed your secure embrace that makes me fall asleep so easily.

I missed your smell. The smell that tells me you’re real.

The smell that tells me there’s a human being who loves me.

“It’s late. You should go back to your room and sleep.”

“I missed you.” Jessica looked at Yuri in the eyes.

“Sica-ah, your father..”

“No. I don’t care.”

Jessica’s eyes were now filled with tears. She hated her father for threatening that he would bring her back to the US if she kept being in a relationship with Yuri.

Last month her father visited the campus and found out about them, he slapped Yuri and forced them into breaking up. He even ordered his people to follow her every day to make sure she did what he wanted. Since that day, Jessica had been avoiding Yuri because she feared that the latter might get hurt again. Yuri on the other hand, buried herself in work and practice, trying to forget the pain.

I thought you gave up on us?

Yuri leaned in and kissed Jessica on her lips. The girl was surprised she welcomed it abruptly giving Yuri a chuckle, but then she quickly got back to her professional self she kissed Yuri back passionately. The kiss was perfect. Jessica s her arms around Yuri’s neck while the latter supported her back with one hand and the other pressing her head for a deeper kiss.

“You know you’re so y when you sweat and smell like this.” Jessica bit her lower lip and got ready for another kiss.

Yuri smirked and reconnected their lips. She wanted more of this heavenly feeling. She proceeded to Jessica’s cheek and down to her neck where she heard her moan.

“Do you still love me?” Yuri whispered and kissed her ear.

“I love you. I never stop doing so.”

“Then why did you avoid me?” Yuri already knew the answer but she felt the urge to hear it from Jessica.

“I didn’t want you to get hurt.” Jessica trailed her fingers on Yuri’s jawline. “I couldn’t bear it when he slapped you. It hurt me so badly… but then I just missed you too much.”

“I don’t mind.” Yuri smiled. “If it’s the price to be with you, I’ll pay.”

“Babo.”