Long rainy way away

SNSD oneshot collection

 

*cough cough*

Jessica broke the kiss and coughed. Her tanned girlfriend who still had her hands on the blonde's waist chuckled, her eyes sparkled amusedly. She kissed Jessica's cheek gently while the latter fought with the urge to cough some more.

"I told you..."

Jessica pouted. Although she was sick, she still insisted on going to the movies with her Kwon seobang as promised. They went to Yuri's house after the movie.

"It's fine."

Yuri smiled widely at her baby. She was so happy she couldn’t help it. She caressed Jessica's cheek with her thumb and stared lovingly at the girl. It was like her gorgeous girlfriend was shining in front of her.

"But it's contagious! You're going to be sick like me tomorrow!"

"I don't care."

Yuri leaned close and pecked her girlfriend on the pouty lips. She loved Jessica so much. So much that she was overwhelmed by the endlessly growing happiness having the girl here beside her and being able to kiss her.

Jessica smiled at the response and playfully hit Yuri by the arm. She snuggled up to Yuri and rested her head on the latter's chest. The tanned girl automatically the silky blond hair and sniffed its girlish scent. They were half sitting half lying lazily on a huge couch watching Tom and Jerry on Cartoon Network. Both giggled and chuckled at times, and Jessica coughed occasionally. They never get tired of Tom & Jerry, just like how they never get tired of each other's presence. They were a perfectly happy couple.

Suddenly the sound of droplets was heard outside. The rain had come to make it colder and more romantic. Yuri loved it when it rained. She loved the cool atmosphere, the calm sound and the smell of rain.

rain

"Oh no..."

Jessica weakly whined. She wrapped her arms around Yuri to feel more of the latter's warmth now that it rained. She had to get back home by 10pm but now she couldn't because of the rain. She was too lazy to go anywhere whilst raining and another huge reason was that she didn't want to leave her lover.

"It's raining."

Yuri commented just for the sake of it. She had hope in her heart that rain could delay her girlfriend's departure, another reason to love rain, yeah? Yuri smile to herself at the though.

"And it's late.. *cough*.."

"You wanna go home?"

"No.."

Yuri smirked and kissed Jessica's forehead which was just inches away on her chest. She didn't want her Sicababy to leave either. Not when they were comfortable in each other's arms. Not when they were happy. Not when they were lazy. Not when it was raining outside.

"But it's getting really late.."

"Noouu... Stay with me, Sicababy."

Yuri showed her puppy face begging her lover not to go. Much to her disappointment, Jessica looked up but decided to difficultly ignore the begging.

"Will you drive me home?"

"Stay here tonightt.. Don't leave."

Yuri desperately looked into the beautiful chocolate eyes of Jessica. They had a second of lost in each other's stare.

"Drive me homeee!"

"Stayyy!"

They both pouted to each other. The sound of rain made the most perfect background music for this little romance of theirs. It isolated them from the rest of the world and added warmth to bond between them.

"Sicababy, I love you."

"I love you, Kwon seobang. Please drive me homee."

Jessica slightly held onto Yuri's arm and shook it and coughed. She didn't want to leave, but she had to or else her parents won't let her go on dates with Yuri anymore.

"Noouu.."

Yuri's lips curved down. She did a dramatically sad facial expression. Jessica chuckled at the sight. Yuri smiled and closed the gap between them.

Another kiss. One that tasted more heavenly than any of their kisses before. Jessica had her arms around the tanned girl neck. She slightly leaned backwards pulling Yuri along. They enjoyed the feel of each other's soft lips and the sweet taste that came from somewhere they never knew. Their tongues gently greeted and had a delightful conversation, and then they danced to the rhythm of the rain.

"Stay with me, princess."

Yuri whispered between the kiss. Jessica felt herself blushing. Yuri never fails to make her heart flutter with those sweet words. At times like this, the pretty tanned girl can make her feel so girlish and treasured, more than any guy ever could.

"I have... to... get home by... 10pm."

Jessica whispered back and was cut off many times by loving pecks. Her voice didn't sound like she wanted to get home by 10 at all. She loved the feel of her Kwon seobang being so close. Her smell, her soft skin brushing against Jessica's, her breath, her arms on Jessica's waist, her gentle and protective hold and just simply her presence, how could anybody leave all those priceless things for a boring bedroom back at home?

"Maybe... 10am, tomorrow."

Yuri finished the sentence and heated the kiss. Her hands slid under Jessica's sweater and made its way up. The gesture sent an electric shock to the older girl as she moaned softly.

"Why don't you just drive me home...?"

They broke the kiss and hugged.

"Because it's a long and rainy way away, baby."

Jessica was really bothered and she could sense that her girlfriend was pretty much bothered, too, but she had to bottle it up for their greater good in the future.

"My house is not that far away!"

"It is when you're here."

"There's no way I can win over you."

"I love you, Sicababy."

"I love you, too, seobang."

Well, they had forty more minutes until 10pm anyway.

*cough cough*