Chapter 6 "Slowly Falling For You"

One And The Same (Sequel to "Heaven Is Everywhere You'll Be)

"Oh and yesterday, we went biking around the trail. Remember that trail? Near the old man's house across the lake? Suho tried to show off and ride his bike with no handle bars, he fell and started to bleed." You laughed. "That kid. No wonder he's your younger brother. Always trying to impress people."

It's been a couple of weeks since Suho has stayed with Dian and you. Everyday, around noon, you visit Luhan's bedroom, and just like what he told you to do, you talked to him. At some point, you thought it made you look silly. Talking by yourself in an empty room. But somehow, it didn't bother you all that much. 

These past couple of days, all you could talk about was Suho. Yesterday, you told Luhan about Suho's cooking, and how he tried to teach you how to make lasagna but it ended up looking like cheesy soup. The day before that, you told him about Suho's singing, and how it reminded you of Luhan's voice. The way its soft, and sweet. Day by day, you've talked to Luhan without even noticing how Suho was usually your topic. 

You layed down on Luhans bed. "Today, he promised to sketch me. I kind of don't want to, since sketching takes so long, but you know...whatever." You turned to your side and looked out the large open window in his room. "Hey...I uhh...I don't cry anymore." You smiled. "Its been really nice having your brother around these past few weeks. But...sometimes...I can't help but think that I still need you here." You sighed and layed on your back once again. "But there's nothing I can do about it...so, you know...I have to work with what I've got." 

"Ella, come down here! I wanna show you something!" Suho's voice projected across the room. 

"K~ I'll be down in just a sec." You replied sitting up and fixing Luhan's bed, that you've crumpled.

"Hey, I gott go. Talk to you tomorrow k?" Talking to Luhan made your aching heart slowly settle. It was like talking to a phyciatrist. You were slowly healing. 

You walk down the stairs, stretching your arms along the way. What does he want this time? You thought to yourself. You've gotten to know Suho pretty well, and you've come to know that even with his angelic prince like facade, just like a kid, he was facinated by the simplest things. You remembered a time when he woke you up around five in the morning, just to see the sunrise. 

"Why are we up so early!" You yawned as you sat under Luhan's tree. 

"Just wait. The lake is perfectly positioned for the sunrise. I'm surprised you  don't wake up early everyday just to see it."

You looked at him with your eyes half opened. "Who would be crazy enough to wake up this early everyday just to see a sunrise, that I can probably just google an image off?"

Suho smiled. "I'll have you know, that seeing the sun rise personally is different than any picture."

You rolled your eyes, resting your head on the tree.

Minutes later and the sky began to brighten, as the sun finally decided to rise. He was right. Just the way it gives of a golden color to everything in the surroundings made your sleepy eyes, open up in awe. You both looked at the lake. It was so beautiful. It was like a sea of gold. The way it soflty swayed with the wind was quite alluring.

Suho looked at you while you were still busy staring in awe at what was in front of you.

"You look really pretty." He said with a smile. Distracted by the lake, and not hearing what he said, you looked at Suho.

"Hhhm?"

Suho shook his head and smiled. "Nothing. We should probably go, its getting a little chilly."

And just like that unknowingly, Suho began to fall for you. And just like the clueless person that you are, you had no idea.

After your longer-than-expected-flashback, you arrived in the living room searching for Suho. You were standing in the middle of the room scanning the surroundings when you felt a small tap on your shoulders. You turned around and saw Suho with a number of white roses in his hands. He gave you a smile and signaled you to take a quick smell from the beautiful flowers.

You smiled back, and sniffed the flowers in front of you. "Where did you get these from?" You began to say.

"I asked Mrs. Choi if I could get some from her garden." You looked at Suho in surprise.

"But Mrs. Choi's like three miles away?!" 

Suho shrugged and said, "Its really not that far."

You had a weird feeling in your stomach. You brain told you that you should be shy, and blush, but you didn't understand why. I mean, its just Suho. He probably did this just 'cause of how nice he is. 

You took the flowers from him, and headed to the kitchen. "I'll put this in a vase then." Just when you were about the enter the door to the kitchen he blocked your way.

"Aren't you even gonna say thank you? Or 'Oh My! Suho, how sweet of you.'" He face with disapointment.

You looked at him with a blank expression. "Oh...right. Thanks." Then continued walking to the kitchen, leaving Suho alone in the living room.

I don't understand. I thought girls like flowers? Suho began to think, as he stood there. Its like she doesn't even notice me.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys ^_^ Thanks for all your support btw <3

Anyway, I wrote this kind of short because I want to ask you something.

Soooo I know you guys still ship Ella/Luhan but~ since that's not going to happen anytime soon, I want you guys to control the plot.

Just drop a comment below, tell me how you want Suho and Ella to end up. How will Ella find out about Suho's feelings? Will she accept it? Comment, and it might be on the next chapter! ^_^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic