Dear Diary: The Tour

Ruki and me. Dear Diary Part One : The Meeting

Wow, Japan is a beautiful country! I’ve been forgetting to write in my diary. I’ve just been too busy and too tired. So far the tour has been awesome. There are 3 of us girls in the hair and makeup department. My Japanese hasn’t gotten much better, but the girls are helping me. And the band is too actually! Reita usually quizzes me while he’s getting his makeup done. I think out of all of them I enjoy being around him the most. He’s such a cool guy. But one of the other girls is just about head over heels in love with him. Her name is Kamiko. I don’t even think he knows she exists. Maybe one day I’ll let her do his makeup. Usually we rotate who gets who but she’s way too nervous to work on him so when its her turn to take care of him she usually asks me to do it. She’s funny. Besides she always helps me out when it’s my turn to work on Ruki. So far I’ve been able to avoid him. But he still gives me those looks. I’ve gotten used to ignoring it but the other day I almost shouted at him. I was finishing up with Aoi’s hair and when I looked out of the corner of my eye Ruki was standing at Kamiko’s station just glaring at me. He had his arms crossed and I could see this snarl on his face. I thought I was imagining it but then when Aoi left he lingered in the room and made sure I saw him gawking at me. I was at first nervous but then I just started to get really mad. I continued to straighten up my area and ignored him, then Finally he just walked off. What gives?