Dear Diary: The Photoshoot

Ruki and me. Dear Diary Part One : The Meeting

Ok so today was the photo shoot with the Gazette. Man were things hectic. I feel like I was in their faces all day! This is the first moment I’ve had to sit down and just relax. Ok so the guys are super fun to be around. I mean they are real professionals, of coarse but when there is down time they are total goofballs! I watched a rather hilarious game of rock, paper, scissors between Reita and Uruha. I think Uruha was inventing new objects...not sure what they were meant to be but even though I didn’t understand they still made me laugh. Aoi and Kai were kind of quiet. I think they were tired. Poor Aoi kept yawning when I was doing his hair. He told me through the interpreter that he hadn’t slept much the night before. Then we had an interesting conversation about coffee. Kai just seemed kind of dead I mean he was friendly but you could tell he needed rest. Also too he was speaking with their manager a lot so he probably has a lot on his mind with band stuff. Then there was Ruki. I just don’t get it. I was nice but I didn’t make any silly faces or try and make small talk with him. I didn’t do much of anything. He still gave me that sideways look like I annoy him somehow. Then when the interpreter came into the room he chatted with her a bit. I asked her after he left if he was friendly toward her. She said he’s fine but then I told her how he seems to be offended by me and she said she noticed it too. I just don’t get it what am I doing wrong? Maybe he doesn’t like foreigners? I don’t know. Anyway I guess it doesn’t matter I won’t be working with them for quite a while. They are going on a major tour so I’ll be working with some of the other bands on the PSC label.

………I just got off the phone with, the label. Apparently they need one more stylist to go on tour with the band. This is a GREAT opportunity for me but I don’t know…the idea of having to put up with Ruki’s attitude for a whole summer just makes me want to decline on the offer. But whatever. I’m not passing on this kind of a chance on account of him. I guess, I will just let one of the other stylists do his hair and makeup. I can’t believe I’m going to travel Japan and get paid to do it!! I’m so excited!