Explanation/Note...

The Girl That Couldn't Smile.

Hey everyone...

So I'm assuming that by now you all know that I haven't been updating...

I'm really really sorry. I know this is the world's lamest excuse, but I've been busy and just sad lately.

I haven't had the motivation to write anymore. That doesn't mean I'll stop writing, but it does mean that this is going to be a smaller priority in my life. While I was gone from AFF I realized how much I depended on it and how I never saw my friends much anymore. That wasn't how I wanted to spend my first highschool days. (I'm only a freshman...) This doesn't mean that I don't love this website or the people on it, it just means that I don't want to be on all the time like I used to be. That being said, I didn't even update much before, but I was always staying up late to read my favorite fics. I noticed that my gardes started to slip and my parents were disapointed in me. I don't want to disapoint them. I feel like I owe it to them to at least get decent grades. Since it isn't fair to the people who have actually stuck with me, I decided to continue writing this story. I don't think I'll be updating all that often, but I promise I'll find the time to do so. Thank you so much for actually sticking with this and not un-subscribing. <3 It really means a lot.

Thank you so much!

-Jinah