Chanyeol's Friends.

The Girl That Couldn't Smile.

You were sleeping happily in the nurses office until you heard a loud noise coming from beside you that sounded a lot like snoring.  You rubbed your eyes to make sure that you were seeing right. When you were positive that you weren't hallucenating you almost fell off of the cot. 

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!?" You asked and pointed at the once sleeping 'stranger' in a chair next to you. 

"You already forgot me?" He asked and feigned heartbreak. 

"Psssht. No." You lied. But since your lying skills were positively horrible, he saw right through it and laughed. 

"I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol to be exact. I'm the one that ran into you by the lockers and brought you here. I still feel bad about that by the way." Chanyeol said and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. 

"And I'm ____, but I think your memory is better than mine" You said and let out an awkward chortle. The only thing remotely close to a laugh that you let out in a while.  

"I wouldn't say that, my memory is pretty bad." Chanyeol said and chuckled a little. After that exchange things started getting awkward.  You and Chanyeol sat in silence looking everywhere, but at each other. Finally you broke the silence. 

"So... Should we go back to class?" You asked and tilted your head out of habit. Things still seemed awkward, but hey. It was less quiet than before now. 

'Wahh. She's so cute!' Chanyeol thought in his head, before answering. "Yeah, we probably should... I can take you back to your locker to get your things and I promise not to run into you this time" He said and smiled at you.  

"If you want to I guess... But if you just want to go to class I really wouldn't blame you." You said muttering the last part. 

"____, how many times are we going to go over this? I don't want to go to class. I want to stay out of it so I don't have to deal with my teachers." Chanyeol said pretending to be annoyed with you.  A part of you thought that he was going to say that he wanted to stay out of class to spend time with you, but you just met him. Chanyeol's feelings for you wouldn't be that strong yet... And hopefully your's weren't quite that strong for him either.  For a second you thought that his annoyance was real and looked even more sad when he said that. You were hoping he wasn't going to notice, but sadly he did.

"_____? I wasn't really annoyed with you. Mian. Why do you look so sad?" He said and walked closer to you, once you had stood up from the small bed. 

"I'm not sad, I'm just tired..." You lied. Your lying skills weren't very good, and it seemed like Chanyeol had noticed that, but to your relief he didn't say anything. However that stop him from making a mental note to check on you every once in a while. 

"Okay... Well let's get you off to class!" Chanyeol said and made a grand gesture towards the door signaling for you to leave.  You grabbed the pass that the nurse left you and walked passed Derpyeol Chanyeol with a small smile on your face.  The two of you walked to your locker together, talking about random things, and going in and out of awkward silences. By the time you had gotten all of your things out of your locker and had gone to Chanyeol's to get his things, the bell rang signaling the start of the next class.  

"Thanks for taking me to my locker and staying with me at the nurse. I really appreciate it..." You said and nodded at him slightly before starting to walk to your next class. (A/N I know that in a lot of Korean highschools you don't change classes, but for the sake of this story; Korean highschools switch classes. :P) But Chanyeol for some reason felt like he wanted to spend more time with you. 

"_____, wait!" Chanyeol called after you and you turned around with a confused look on your face. 'Aigoo. There she goes being cute again' 

"Yeah?" You turned around to see Chanyeol walking towards you at a quick pace.

"Let me walk you to class. What do you have next?" He asked and started smiling in that dorky way again. 

"I have pre-calculus." You said, all of a sudden feeling somewhat shy. 

"Chincha? I have that too, kaja!" Before you could protest Chanyeol grabbed your hand and started pulling you towards Ms. Choi's class.  On the way to the class Chanyeol got stopped by a group of 5 boys that looked farmiliar to you, but you couldn't quite put your finger on where you knew them from. 

"Chanyeolllll!" A boy with a cute baby face said to Chanyeol.

"Hey Baekhyun hyung!" Chanyeol chirped and waved. 

"Who's this?" Another goodlooking guy with slightly tan skin and big eyes asked, aknowledging you. 

"Oh, right! Guys this is _____" Chanyeol said and pulled you out from behind his back.  

"Err... Annyeonghaseyo, ______ imnida..." You said awkwardly and bowed. You wished that Chanyeol would put you back behind him, so you didn't have to deal with the 5 pairs of eyes that were on you at that moment. 

"Are you guys just going to stare at _____ and make her feel awkward or are you going to introduce yourselves...?" Chanyeol question with a raised eyebrow. 

"Oh right... Nice to meet you _____ I'm Baekhyun"

"I'm Kai, nice to meet you"

"Hi ___~ I'm Suho"

"Hey, I'm Kyungsoo, but I go by D.O"

"Hello~ I'm Sehun" 

"And you already know Chanyeol." Suho concluded. 

"So hyung... Tell me... Are you and ____ dating?" Sehun asked and wiggled his eyebrows, causing you to blush a bright red color. Chanyeol face palmed at the maknaes assumption.  He didn't exactly mind the idea of dating you though. 

"No, we just met today" Chanyeol said and nodded. 

"So does that mean she's single?" Baekhyun asked. You almost dreaded where this was going. 

"Yes, it means she's single." Chanyeol said, he was just as confused as you were. 

"Okay well in that case then... Hyungs I would like you all to meet my new girlfriend _____!" Sehun said and wrapped his arms tightly around you.  You blushed even brighter red than before and uncomfortably stood there, while Sehun was holding you. 

"Yah. Oh Sehun look what you did. You're scaring her." Kai said and poked Sehun's sides and he let go of you. After you were let go, you quickly walked back to the safety of the spot right behind Chanyeol. 

"As much as I enjoy talking to you babos I have to go to class and so does ____" Chanyeol said and lightly nudged you. 

"It was errr... nice to meet you" You said and awkwardly waved at Chanyeol's friends.

"Sorry about that. My friends can really be idiots. I didn't think Sehun would do that" Chanyeol said and shook his head at the maknae's actions. 

"It's okay... They seem nice." You said to reassure Chanyeol that you really didn't mind. 

"Ahh... Well if you're really sure." Chanyeol said almost as if you were pondering what you had just said. "Oh and here's our class!" He said and opened the door for you.  

"Thanks" You said and walked into the classroom to find your seat. 

"Everyone please sit down so I can take roll!" Ms. Lee said and you did as you were told, but you weren't really thinking about what Ms. Lee had to say. 

'Hmmm... Chanyeol seems nice... Maybe I should open up to him more. But then again... I've only opened up to 9 people and I'm only friends with 6 of them, because they're Chen's friends....' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you guys think? Sehun is being flirty ;) He's so cute!!! :D

Anyways... I hope that you liked this chapter! 

I also want to tell all of you that I will be away for 2 weeks, because I'm going off to music camp. See you all in 2 weeks! Maybe earlier though... ^^

Oh and....

Happy 100 days since debut EXO oppas! <3 WE LOVE YOU! Even though they'll never see this I wanted to wish them a happy 100 days anyway.

thank you all for reading, commenting, and subscribing. <3

~ Author Jinah :3