The Call.

The Girl That Couldn't Smile.

Finally after what seemed like literally hours class was over.  You walked out of the class room smiling, happy that class was done. 

"What are you so happy about?" Chen asked when he caught up to you. 

"I'm happy that class is over!" You said and grinned. 

"How could you be so happy about the most amazing class ever being over? I'm hurt that you would even think that ___." Chen started sulking and walking away.  For someone who didn't like to do much work, he sure was a good actor. 

"Wait, wait, wait! Chen I'm sorry! I LOVE PHYSICS!" You called out to him, but them immediately face palmed, because you figured out that he wasn't really mad. Yet you still made yourself look like an idiot infront of most of the student body. 

"____, _____, ____, when are you going to figure out that I'm always joking?" Chen said while shaking his head. 

"Never, because you just get better and better at it each year!" You said and flicked his forehead. 

"Is that any way to treat your favorite oppa?" Chen asked feiging offense. 

"No, because you aren't my favorite oppa~ Joon is my favorite oppa! And besides you're only older than me by two days." You stated. 

"But that's not fair, because Joon is your brother so that makes you biased!" Chen accused. 

"So? Does that really matter? If I were older than you would I be your favorite noona or would Yeona unnie be your favorite?" You asked trying to prove a point. 

"Obviously you." Chen said after a few seconds of thought. 

"Why?" You asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Because, Yeona is the worst noona ever." Chen said flatly. 

"Aish. Stop being so mean to your one and only sister~" You scolded him and left to go to your next class. When you stepped into the classroom you saw a familiar face and waved. 

"Eunjung unnie!" You said happily and walked over to her.

"_____~ Long time no see! Why didn't you call me all summer?" Eunjung said and pouted. 

"Mianhe unnie, Joon oppa stole my phone and wouldn't give it back." You said and made a pout matching hers. 

"Aigoo. Your brother really doesn't he?" She asked giving you a sympathetic look. 

"To put it shortly. Yes he does." You said and nodded, immediately bursting into laughter with Eunjung. 

"Okay class. Everyone sit down and shut up. We have a lot to cover today so I hope that you brought your books." Your world geography teacher Mr. Kim said in a monotone voice. 

"Geez. Not even 10 minutes into the class and he's already lecturing us?" Eunjung said and you chuckled in response. As the hour went on Mr. Kim kept piling on more and more homework.  At the end of the hour you and Eunjung had 5 chapters worth of reading and 4 worksheets to fill out.  The worst part was it was all due at the top of the hour tomorrow. No excuses. If it was late it was an F. 

"Unnie, why does Mr. Kim have to give us so much school work?" You asked. 

"Because he's a wonderful teacher who only wants to enrich our education" Eunjung said sarcastically with twinkling eyes.

"Good answer." You said and sighed. 

"If you want to make this somewhat more fun, you wanna meet at the starbucks downtown and do our homework together?" Eunjung asked. 

"Sure, sounds like a plan to me" You said and nodded. "What time?"

"Not sure, I'll have to ask my parents, but I can text you later~ Or should I say I can text Joon later considering he has your phone." Eunjung said and nudged you. 

"Don't worry I'll get it back before you text me" You assured her and rolled your eyes at her previous comment. 

"Okay, well I'll see you later!" Eunjung said as she walked the other way in the hall and waved. 

"Bye unnie!" You smiled and went to locker. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OPPA GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" You yelled louder than you needed to. 

"And why should I do that?" Your brother Joon asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Because you got a new phone, you don't need mine anymore!" You said eyeing your phone in Joon's hand. 

"But I rather like the color pink. It suits me don't you think so ____?" Joon asked innocently. 

"No. NOW GIVE ME MY PHONE!" You said and tried to grab it, but Joon raised it above your head so you couldn't get it. 

"Hey Joon oppa~ Is that Chaerin unnie?" You asked and pointed towards the window. Much to your surprise it worked and Joon looked at the window. Which gave you just enough time to grab your phone. "Thanks for the phone Joon!" You ran out of the door quickly to make sure that he couldn't catch you. 

'Hey ____, meet me at starbucks in 10 minutes okay?' -Eunjung unnie 

'Arasso, see you soon~' -____

Since you nor your brother had a car you walked to the coffee shop and got there a little early.  Instead of standing around in the cold, you decided to go ahead and order your drink.  While you were waiting for the baristas to tell you your drink was ready Eunjung walked in. 

"Hey _____~! I'm not late am I?" Eunjund asked looking slightly concerned. 

"Oh no~ Don't worry about it! I'm just a little early." You reassured and smiled. Eunjung nodded in understanding and ordered her drink too. Once the both of you had your coffees you sat at a table by the window to watch the snow fall. After hours of doing homework you heard your phone ring.

"Who is it?" Eunjung asked trying to sneak a look at your phone. 

"It's my brother... I should answer this~" You said and gave Eunjung an apologetic look as you answered your phone. "Yoboseyo?" 

"______, you need to get home now!" Joon said sounding frantic. 

"What, why?" You asked. 

"There's no time to explain get home now!" Joon practically yelled into the phone.  Now you were starting to freak out.  Joon had never yelled at you even if he felt like he wanted to. 

"Arasso, I'm coming I'll be there in 10 minutes." You said and started packing up your study things quickly. 

"____, what's wrong?" Eunjung asked with her eyes full of concern.

"I don't know, but Joon oppa said I needed to come home now... He sounds worried and upset. It must be something big. Sorry unnie, but I have to go" You said and quickly left waving to Eunjung as you walked out of the starbucks coffee shop and into the snow. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! <3