Chapter 3 (Couldn't think of a decent title OTL)

The Girl That Couldn't Smile.

You ran home as quickly as your legs would possibly carry you.  You ran into many people, but you didn't apologize because you didn't have time.  You needed to get home to see why Joon sounded so upset over the phone.  Finally reaching your family's small apartment you shoved the door open and slammed it shut again. 

"Joon oppa?" You called out, because you didn't see anyone in the apartment. 

"In here!" Joon called back from his room. 

"What happened oppa?" You asked and immediately frowned when you saw the condition he was in.  Joon's cheeks were tear stained, his eyes were puffy from crying, and he was practically curled up in a ball.  That was not the popular, cocky, and sometimes annoying brother you were used to living with. 

"Mom... Dad..." Was all he could manage to get out. 

"What about mom and dad?" You asked, starting to become even more worried than you had been previously. 

"They're... Gone..." Joon choked out his voice cracking slightly, before starting to cry again.

"What do you mean gone? People don't just dissapear." You asked, still worried, but confused. 

"I mean gone. As in dead. As in we'll never see them again." Joon said bitterly. 

"You're kidding right?" You asked, wanting this all just to be a cruel joke. 

"I wish I was ____. But I'm not." He said still retaining that bitter tone from earlier. 

"How did they..." You said, starting to cry. You couldn't bear to say the word die at the moment. 

"I don't even know. All I know is that they're gone and we're left on our own." Joon said and sighed a little, the tears still pouring out of his own eyes. 

"What the hell are we going to do now?!" You practically yelled, making your brother jump a little. 

"I just found out today! You really think I planned for this to happen?" Joon shot back. 

"No I don't I just... How are we going to do this? We're both broke and the money we do have is for college!" You said and sat down in a huff.  How could life have been so kind to you before, but now it seemed like it was turning its back on you? It was a question that you thought could never be answered. 

"Don't worry about it... We'll figure something out... Let's just try not to think about it too much right now ok?" He asked and pulled you into a little hug.  You didn't feel like talking much, or rather you couldn't and just nodded in response. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! If you're wondering this isn't Jinah (a.k.a the author of this fic) who wrote this chapter. I'm her friend Yeona *waves* I might be filling in for her everyone once in a while... Think of me as her co-author without an AFF account! :D 

Hope that you didn't totally hate this chapter and I think Jinah said she's going to write another chappie later tonight or tomorrow~ :) 

Thank you for reading! *blows kisses to everyone* 

<3

~ Author Yeona