The First Day.

The Girl That Couldn't Smile.

A/N This chapter is written before the accident~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud sound of your alarm clock jolted you out of your peacful sleep.  Groaning loudly you hit the snooze button and mumbled '5 more minutes...' to yourself.  Snuggling deeper into the blankets you fell back asleep. When you woke up feeling refreshed you stretched and caught a glimpse of your clock. 

"OMO! I'm late!!" You yelled out in your empty apartment not expecting a reply. Your parents and brother always left much earlier than you did for the day.

"SHUT UP ____!" You crabby neighbor Mr. Park yelled back through the paper thin walls.  You sheepishly covered your mouth and hopped out of bed. You got dressed as quickly as possible not even bothering to look at your reflection in the mirror.  You ran out of the house almost tripping on the last step, but as luck would have it you didn't.  Speed walking to your school you just barely made it as the gates were closing.  

"Yes I made it!" You said and made a victory pose in the middle of the enterance to the school, gaining you many weird looks. But since you were the queenka it didn't really matter. 

"Late again Lee _____?" A voice from directly behind you said making you jump. You heard the person laugh and that helped you figure out who it was right away. 

"That was not funny Chen!" You said turning around to hit him on the shoulder.  

"Yes it was. You should've seen your face!" Chen said and started to crack up all over again. 

"You Kim Jongdae." You stuck your tongue out at him and started walking to your first class without him. 

"Wait wait wait! Don't leave me here! We always walk to class together!!" Chen frantically said and grabbed your wrist. 

"But you scared me" You pouted and started to walk again after prying your wrist out of his grip. 

"Okay, okay please forgive me gull!" Chen said in his 'Engrish' with pleading eyes. 

"Fine, fine. Kaja!" You said forgiving him and linked arms with him.  When you arrived in class you made your way over to your usual seat.  You would've sat down, but there was a group of six goodlooking  boys sitting on it. 

"Umm... Excuse me... This is my seat could you please move?" You asked quietly.  Since you didn't know them you were cautious about approaching them. 

"Oh sorry this is your seat? We didn't know~ We can move." A boy with dark hair, side fringe, and a warm looking eyesmile said. 

"Thank you~" You said and smiled sweetly. The boys moved and you sat down happily while getting out your things for the class. Meanwhile Chen was having issues at his desk with another group of five goodlooking boys who didn't seem to speak much Korean. 

"Errr... Ni Hao...?" Chen said, but it ended up sounding more like a question.  The other boys just looked at him and a wave of chuckles went through them.  Feeling somewhat dejected Chen came up to you and sat on top of your desk. 

"Really Chen really?" You asked him and raised an eyebrow. 

"Yes ____ really." Chen said sounding irritated.

"May I ask you why you're sitting on MY desk?" You said emphasizing on the word 'my'.

"Because they" Chen said and pointed over to the five guys on his desk. "Are sitting on MY desk." 

"So...? Ask them to move" You said with an amused expression. 

"Too bad they don't speak Korean!" Chen said and crossed his arms with a pout. Which made him look like a little kid who got their candy taken away.

"I'll go take care of it" You got up and sighed for the second time that day. 

"Yeah you go ____! Kick their asses!" Chen said with a fist pump.

"I am not going to kick their asses Chen!" You called back to him and shot him a look. You approached the group of guys carefully and noticed that they were just as if not more good looking than the other guys who were on your desk.  Just to make sure that Chen was wrong about them not speaking Korean you tried that first. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" You said and bowed slightly. All that got you was a few confused looks.  The next language you tried was English. Again, more confused looks. Last you tried Chinese. (A/N I know that EXO-M speaks Korean, but for the sake of this part of the story they don't) 

"Ni hao wo de mingzi shi ____~" You said and bowed slightly again. Finally a spark! They all introduced themselves one by one. You learned that their names were Lay, LuHan, Kris, XiuMin, and Tao. You then proceeded to explain that they needed to move, because Chen sat there. 

"Okay~ We'll move, but one question..." Kris said.

"Shoot." You said and smiled. 

"If this is Chen's seat why didn't he come tell us to move himself?" Kris asked almost looking amused.

"Because he didn't think that you spoke Korean and he doesn't speak much Chinese." You said and nodded happy with your explanation. After they moved you waved Chen over.

"You're welcome Chen." You said and shot him a look. 

"Thank you so much ______!!! ILOVEYOUSOMUCH!" Chen said and practically tackled you in a hug.  You pushed him off and laughed. 

"You're welcome again, and I know you do~" You said and walked back to your seat. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

">http://

Thanks for reading! <3