Officially a couple

Haru Haru

RATED M ONLY FOR BAD LANGUAGES.

 

It was now lunch time , The whole time in classes, Kairi couldn't really concentrate in class as it still bothered her , she had to have an argument with Luhan and the bracelet was bothering her . She didn't look at bumped into someone and almost lost balanced , waiting for the hard pound of the floor . But instead she didn't , she felt two warm and protective arms around her . She looked up to only see Kris holding her . She looked at his features , never knowing he looked that perfect and nicely structured . Feeling a her face rushed up with heat and hearing her heartbeat beating faster and faster , she quickly regained her posture and thanked Kris. 

Kairi: Oh thanks, *blushing*

Kris: *scratching the back of his neck* Oh no problem

Both looked away , and realized , it was lunch . Both walked towards the canteen next to each other side by side , with their hands keep brushing and was hurting . Kris stopped and looked at Kairi , before she could take another step , Kris took a hold of Kairi's hand .

Kris: It hurts 

Kairi: *confused* What is ?

Kris: Your hands keep brushing and swinging and hitting mines.

Kairi: Oh I am so sorry

Kris: *takes hold of kairi's hand*

Kairi: What are you doing ?

Kris: I know this is so soon , but I have fallen for you Kairi .

Kairi: *in major shock* B-bwo?

Kris: I really mean it Kairi , I have liked you for a while now , I am just afraid to actually come up to you and confess .

Kairi : Wow the kingka being scared to confess... hehe

Kris: YOu may think we kingka aren't afraid of anything, but when it comes to telling the one you love , they go confused. *looking away a bit saddened*

Kairi: I , I didn't know . *feeling guilt*

Kris: *still didn't look at Kairi*

Kairi: Kris look I'm sorry ok *pouts* *all of a sudden hugs Kris from behind*

Kris:*shocks* Kairi

Kairi: Look Kris I also have liked you but didn't tell you , I always though you only like the queenkas and so.

Kris: NO . It may look likt it but it's not , I only had eyes for you . So......here goes...Will you be my girlfriend?

Kairi: *shocks* I -I don't know .

Kris: I-it's ok if you don't accept me , I won't force you to like or love me . But I just hope whoever you end with will love you *walks away*

Kairi:*functioning everything watches kris walks away but runs after him* Kris ! Stop ! *saying with tears in her eyes*

Kris: Why are you crying ?*wiping away her tears*

Kairi: Yes, I will be your girlfriend .

Kris: Really ?!

Kairi: Yes ! 

Kris : *holds Kairi's face and kisses her passionately and smiles at her*

*bell rings*

Kris: Oh looks like we missed lunch ...hehe

Kairi: It's ok (: