What are you talking about ?

Haru Haru

The next day came as Kairi was still bothered by the bracelet . M.M<3X.L.

Kris: Yo , what's bothering you ?

Kairi: Oh huh ? Nothing ?

Kris: Come on , I know that look , and I know that something is bothering you .

Kairi: Fine you caught me , it's the bracelet that is still bothering me . I have sene it somewhere and on someone . 

Kris: We will find out who it is , I have a feeling I have seen it somewhere too . Come on I'll send you to class .

Kairi: Ugh fine let's go .

As Kris sent Kairi to her class , they bumped into Luhan and Meimei . Kairi being observant looked at both of them . She caught a glance of the bracelet Luhan had on . At the time Kairi was looking at it , Meimei scoffed.

Meimei: What are you looking at loser number 2?

Kairi: *Scoffs* you en I didn't look at you did I .

Meimei: Oh I know we're cute but stop staring at us please .

Kairi: Please hunny you aren't even up to my match .

Kairi and Kris walked off with Kairi brushing her shoulders to Meimei and Luhan's shoulder separating them . Before going farther Kairi stopped and looked at Luhan .

Kairi: Oh and by the way Luhan , what kind of best friend wouldn't know a thing that happened to their best friend . What kind of best friend is that ? Would you mind answering me ? HUH?!

Luhan: What are you talking about I care for my best friend .

Kairi : OH is that so . ONCE YOU LOSE HER PLEASE DO REGRET IT .

Luhan : What are you talking about?1

Kairi: Why don't you go and figure it out yourself . *walking away with tears already forming in her eyes*