Someone help!

Haru Haru

 

School soon ended. IT was ok but not for Hyewon, as she started to get notes saying she is a and for trying to take "their" oppas away from them. But Hyewon didn't care much but she didn't do anything, she didn't take anyone away from anyone, it's just their idiotic minds for thinking EXO belonged to them. As Hyewon was walking down the stairs to go meet Kris someone pushed her, which made her fall down and loose balance, leading her to be unconcious. As Kris waiting he thought what could be taking Hyewon that long just to get out, since 15 mins has passed already.

Kris's POV

"What could be taking her that long just to come out?, I should go check." As he walked he saw Meimei laughing and walked passed him,
"Meimei, have you seen Hyewon?" He asked
Meimei: Uh- uh, no, *walking away quickly*
Kris: Huh that's weird,oh well *shrugs*
As he was walking up the stairs he sees a unconcious figure laying on the floor, he was curiosed so he went to check who it could be, to his suprise it was a girl, a familiar looking girl, she starting getting up.

End of Kri's POV

Hyewon's POV

Kris: Who are you? Gwenchana?
Unknown girl: Uhh...huh?,*looks up as she sees Kris* Oh it's me Hyewon. I-i-i don't know.
Kris: What happened? Why are you layin- *he didn't finish his sentence as he saw blood dripping down Hyewon's head* OH MY GAWD! Your head is bleeding!
Hyewon: Huh? *touches her head and feels hot liquid, she looks at her hand as she starts to feel dizzy*

Hyewon tries to stands up but doing so she lost balanced and out. Kris wasn't exactly sure what to do but he picked up Hyewon in bridal style, which suprised him because she wasn't that heavy and put Hyewon in his car and drove to the closest hospital. WHich is the hospital Hyewon always go to.

Kris: Hyewon hang in there!*reaches hospital in 10 mins* * He carries Hyewon again inside the hospital*.Someone help! he screamed as nurses and doctors rushed
Nurse 1: Put her in this bed! *Kris puts Hyewon on the rolling bed*
Just as they did Doctor Kim came in and saw Hyewon
Doctor KIm: What happened?
Kris: I--i-i don't know. I saw her see was already unconcious, woke up and her head started bleeding then she just out.
Nurse1: Sorry sir, but you can't come in.
Kris: What am I going to do? *calls EXO members, but wasn't able to reach Luhan*

*Phone conversation*

Tao & Lay: WHAT? ok we'll be there in a bit. *they hang up*
Kris: What to do now? I don’t have Kairi’s number.

*End of phone convo*

Kris’s sees the doctor come out.

Doctor Kim: I am Doctor Kim, may I know how you are related to this person.
Kris: I am Kris, and I’m a friend of her at school. How is her condition?
Doctor Kim: I am still not sure since she lost a lot of blood. But if you’ll excuse me I will need to call her parents and back to my work.
Kris: Ok *bows* *looks back at the ER room door* Hyewon hang in there.

Kris went back to the school to get Hyewon’s bag, as he did he stepped on something. It was actually a bracelet, so he picked it up, he observed the bracelet, and thought Hyewon didn’t wear any bracelet. Then whose could it be, but noticed some initials. ( M.M <3 X.L.). The initials looked familiar to him and that he’s seen this bracelet on someone before or from someone. He putted the bracelet and left the school building and head back to the hospital.

Doctor Kim’s POV

*Sighs* this is going to effect her more.
*Calls Hyewon’s parents*
Doctor Kim: Yes, this is Doctor Kim, Mr. Jung, your daughter Hyewon is at the hospital.
Mr Jung: W-what?
Doctor Kim: Yes your daughter is at the hospital, but this time it’s not about her leukemia, I don’t know what the full story is but there was a young boy that took her here, by the time I saw them, I only saw that Hyewon’s head was bleeding and she was losing a lot of blood.
Mr. Jung: We’ll be there as soon as possible.
Doctor Kim: Please do. * hangs up*