What they are going out?

Haru Haru

 

It was morning the next day, Hyewon wakes up to get ready for school, she sees herself in the mirror, she looks perfectly fine, just her eyes are a bit puffy. She took a shower and brushed her teeth, dressed in her uniform

and applied a little makeup to cover up her puffy eyes. Hyewon heads down the stairs, as she was heading down the stairs she can smell the food that was being cooked.

Hyewon: Umma what are you making? * hugs her mom from behind*
Mrs. Jung(Hyewon’s mom): Your favorite food.
Hyewon: Umma’s cooking is always the best.
Mrs. Jung: Go sit down, the food is almost ready.
Hyewon: Neh umma.
Mr. Jung: Princess how are you feeling* looking up from his newspaper*.
Hyewon: I’m feeling ok. Nothing to worry *gives her dad a smile*
Mrs. Jung: Here it is, *bringing Hyewon’s breakfast, and the rest of the breakfast she cooked*
Hyewon: Umma why so much?
Mrs. Jung: You have to eat a lot to be healthier and strong.
Hyewon: Arasso umma. *starts eating* Umma DAEBAK! *gives both thumbs up* *after finishing, she helped cleaned up*
Mr. Jung: Princess hurry now, you don’t want to be late to school.
Hyewon: Oh you are right. Umma I’m going now *kisses her mom’s cheeks*
Mrs. Jung: Oh arasso. Have a good day.

Hyewon: Thanks appa, have a nice day at work.
Mr. Jung: Arasso, have a good day princess.
Hyewon: Mhm *gives a smile, closes the door and walks to the school entrance* There the bullying will start again.

Student 1: Ooooooh, did you hear that the nerd didn’t come to school yesterday?
Student 2: *gasps*(being sarcastic) Oh I did, but didn’t know if it was true. So it was then, bad nerd, skipping school *tsk tsk tsk*
*Meimei walking with some girls*
Meimei: Ugggh why is she back already? Yah, stupid nerd.
Hyewon: *chuckles* Why are you calling me stupid when I am a nerd. I thought nerds are smart.*mocking her*
Meimei: You dare speak to your queenka like that?
Hyewon: Since when did you become a queenka and ? *saying uninterested*
Meimei: Ever since me and Luhan started going out.
Hyewon:*shocks* M-mwo?
Meimei: You heard that right me and Luhan are going out since yesterday.

*Just as Luhan walks by*

Meimei: Oppa this stupid nerd called me a .*whines*
Luhan: *looks and only to see Hyewon* Oh.
Meimei: Oh? Just oh?

*Kairi walks and sees Hyewon and the commotion*

Kairi: HYEWON!!! YOU’RE BACK! I MISSED YOU!
Hyewon: *laughs* I was only gone a day. I wasn’t gone my whole life.
Kairi: But still it felt like forever. *sees Luhan and Meimei with her followers* What do you want?
Meimei: Oh look another stupid nerd.
Kairi: Why are you calling us stupid when you clearly said we are nerds. Nerds are smart FYI! *walks away with Hyewon* You need to start standing up for yourself.
Hyewon: I just did, that’s why didn’t you see the commotion?
Kairi: Oh well, *sighs* btw, I don’t consider Luhan my best friend anymore. He’s changed. He’s not the Luhan I or you know.
Hyewon: Is it because of that bit….I meant meimei?
Kairi: Bingo. Oh well, Let’s just get to class. Or we’ll be late.

*Luhan’s POV*

Luhan: o.O
Meimei: Oppa *whines and tries to act cute*
Luhan: what?
Meimei: Why are you talking to me like that?
Luhan: Oh sorry baby *kisses her, then turns into a make out*

*The bell rings, signaling for people to get to class*

Luhan: Come on let’s get to class, *holding Meimei’s hand*
Meimei: *pretends to blush* *That nerd better watch it, I know she likes my Luhan, I better get rid of her*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second update today. Feels so bad for not updating, since I had time today, I decided to update.