Secret Admirer?

Haru Haru

 

*It was break time, Hyewon wasn’t able to concentrate in class much, the teacher let her off for today, but next time he won’t*

Kairi: Hyewon what’s wrong with you. You were spacing out during the whole class time.
Hyewon: Oh was I, *sighs*
Kairi: Hyewon, I know that you like Luhan, don’t hide it from me. It really disappoints me that he didn’t see the feelings you have for him. I could tell because I can see the look in you, whenever we are with him you always blushed. I guess he just lost a really beautiful piece of diamond.
Hyewon: O.O wow, guess I’m really that noticeable for you * walks back to class with Kairi, walks to her desk only to see a post it note on her desk saying to meet the person at lunch on the rooftop.
Kairi: Oooooh, a note, from secret admirer?? Huh??? *teasing her*
Hyewon: *chuchkles* who would like a nerd like me?
Kairi: You never know, *sitting back down on her seat*

*class starts*

Hyewon: *thinking in her head* Hmm, how come I don’t see Luhan, wait why am I even thinking about him, I should move on.

Just thinking about him, Meimei and him walks in, in hand in hand.

Luhan: Sorry we are late.
Mr. Kim: Just don’t be late next time, and you too Ms. Meimei.
Meimei: Got it.

Hyewon couldn’t stand seeing the sight so she just turned around, right when she did that Meimei spotted it.
Meimei:*thinking* That’s right better look away.

*Class resumed*

Mr Kim: Ms. Jung may you please read the next paragraph

Everyone looked at Hyewon.

Hyewon: sorry where is the paragraph, I just got side tracked for a second.
Mr. Kim: That’s ok, may someone show her where we are at.
Meimei: I would *raising her hand* *gets up and tells Hyewon* but instead she said “You better stay away from Luhan you got that” and we are on the 4th paragraph.

With that she walked back to her seat.

Mr. Kim: thank you meimei for showing her. Ms. Jung if you may.
Hyewon: Deh *starts reading*

After she finished reading, her mind wandered to what Meimei said again.

Soon the class ended and it was lunch time.

Kairi: Hyewon remember the note, your secret admirer is probably waiting for you *teasing her again*
Hyewon: *laughs* again as I said it’s not any admirer probably just someone that I don’t know.
Kairi: since that is the case I’ll go with you.
Hyewon: No it’s ok. I’ll go by myself. You go and save a seat before there is no seat left.
Kairi: OK if you say so. Just remember if they attack, use your toughness skills. *chuckles*
Hyewon: Ara ara. *chuckles* Now go, I’m gonna go see who that person is too.
Kairi: Ok ok, I’ll see you in a bit.

Both walked opposite.

As Hyewon got to the roof, she looked around to see if there was anybody.

Hyewon: Hello? Is anyone here? Hello? *sighs* . Was this a prank? Uggh. If it is a prank and I find you, you’ll regret it!!! *she warned*
Unknown person: Ooooh we got a feisty nerd here now do we.

Hyewon turns around, and see a charming yet tall guy with blonde hair.