Congratulations !

Haru Haru

From: Kris
To: RiRi

:] Jagiya annyeong , are you busy later ?

From: Kairi 
To: Krissie

Aniya , waeyo ?

From: Kris
To: RiRi

Let's go out to grab something to eat , as we didn't eat lunch earlier .

From: RiRi
To: Krissie

Oh , deh , where ?

From: Krissie
To : RiRi

I'll wait for you after school and we'll just decide where our craving wants.

From: RiRi
To: Krissie

Deh , annyeong :] <3

From: Krissie
To: RiRi

:) <3

School was now over Kairi walked out of her class and headed out of the school to meet up with Kris secretly . No one has known about their relationship besides the both of them . Kairi didn't want anyone to know , especially the queenka's because she is aware of what they can do . So for now it is just on the down low . After almost everyone left , Kairi met up with Kris.

Kris: Riri

Kairi: Krissie

Kairi walked over to Kris and Kris pulled her into a tight hug , Kairi was shocked but calmed down as she felt warmth and security from Kris . Kris pulled back and tilted Kairi's head as he leaned in . Giving Kairi and sweet , passionate and quick kiss. Kris pulled back and Kairi was shocked . Maybe her 100th time being shocked . Kairi got back her senses and just smiled at Kris . It was her first kiss and was taken by the person she has always liked and loved . Same goes for Kris , though he was a player , he was never settled down with a girl , just date them for a couple of hours , days  or week . BUt never got serious and settle down . Both of them were blushing .

Kris: So....what are you craving for ?

Kairi: Hmm , I'm craving for ddeobbokki *giving Kris her eye smile*

Kris: *dazed from the look* Oh ok , kaja *holding Kairi's hand*

From far away someone was actually looking , being furious and outraged .

Kris and Kairi got to the small stand and ate ddeobbokki , having a good time then both of them remembered about Hyewon , they decided to pack some ddeobbokki and go to the hospital to visit Hyewon . After they left the ahjjumma gave a compliment.

Ahjuhmma: You two make a very cute couple , last long *gives them a smile*

Kairi: Oh ahjumma thank you , and thank you for the food , we'll be leaving now *gives smile back*

Ahjumma: Come back again *waves off*

Kris and Kairi got to the hospital and asked the receptionist what room Hyewon was in . The receptionist told them the room and Kris and Kairi headed off to the room . Kairi went in first with Kris following afterwards . 

Kairi : Hyewon-ah we're here and we brought your favorite dish ddeobbokki *showing the bag*

Hyewon: *turns around* Oh Kairi-ah , oh.....annyeong Kris *gives them both a weak smile*

Kris: Hi *gives a small wave*

Kairi walks over to Hyewon and pulls a chair near and the table for the food and opens the ddeobbokki and handed the chopsticks along with the ddeobbokki . Hyewon took the food and ate it happily and talked with the two .

Kairi: Krissie

Hyewon: *chokes* Krissie ? *looks at them*

Kairi: Uhmm uhmm , we have something to tell you ......

Kris: Yea , we wanted to say , uhmm ....we , we're uhh .

Hyewon : *puts down the food* Just spill it * pretending to look angry*

Kairi: hyewon-ah , we didn't mean to get you angry

Kris: yea , we we just uhmm

Hyewon : I'm waiting * tapping her fingers on the table , she already knows that they're probably a couple , by the way they look at each other and the nicknames*

Kris&Kairi: WE'REBOTHOFFICIALLYACOUPLENOW,SINCEYESTERDAYANDWEDIDN'TMEANTOHIDEITFROMYOU.

Hyewon: Puahahaha . OMG. hahahahahahah *laughing so hard with tears in her eyes*

Kris and Kairi looked at each other then back to Hyewon . kairi asked Hyewon if she was ok .

Hyewon ; phew , puahah , let me calmed down , phew *wiping her imaginary sweats* , CONGRATULATIONS!

Kris&kairi: Oh , oh , haha thanks *both said scratching the back of their neck*

Hyewon: I knew you two had feelings for one another and Kairi , I was to help Kris get at you , I saw how you looked at us the other day when Kris pulled me away to talk , you looked really sad and at that moment I knew you liked Kris , though you always denied it when I talked to you about him . 

Kairi: Hyewon-ah shhh , *blushing* , is it true ?

Kris : Yea , hehe , that day when I talked to Hyewon was when I was asking her to help me to get at you *kisses her cheeks*

Hyewon: Get a room please

Kairi: We're in a room already haha

Hyewon : I meant your own room 

Kris : Ok ok , Kairi let's go to the room next door then .

Hyewon : OMG ! My ears ! ahh !

It got quiet for a second then they all just bursted out laughing , enjoying their time . Until someone came in . 

Unknown person : Hyewon-ah .