Top 3

Win My Heart

 

The crowd started to clap after the host finished his introduction. The host put his arm around Dara and both walked towards the center of the stage. In the center of the stage was a beautifully decorated chair. Behind the chair is a huge red heart and on top of it was a smiling picture of Dara. On the bottom, the pictures of all seven boys were present in some sort of chart.

When Dara took notice of the chart, the host smiled and directed his attention to the camera.

“As everyone already knows, this show is a competition. What we have here is a chart where in each round the boys here could get the chance of receiving points. In each trial that we have, there will be top 3 winners. The first place gets 5 points, second place gets 3 and third place gets 2. The other four boys who did not make it to the top 3 will not be receiving any points for that round. In total, whoever gets the highest point by the end of the show will win and have the chance to win Dara’s heart!”

The host explained to everyone and Dara and the men nodded in understanding. The host guided Dara to the chair and told her to sit down. Dara sat down, a bit confused on what was happening. She thought that they would get right into the first round and that round definitely did not involve her sitting down.

“What we didn’t tell out dear Dara and the 7 men is that the first round had begun and finished already!” The host said with a little teasing smile. Dara frowned, even more confused. They didn’t do anything but introduce themselves.

And then Dara finally understood! The introduction was the first round! She gave a little giggle at how clever the host was. She didn’t even think of this.

The boys were confused as well until they started to think more on it and finally understood. The reason why the show’s producer asked them to do a special introduction was because it was the first trial of the show.

Kevin, Wooyoung, Gi Kwang and G-Dragon all smiled once they realized this. They were confident with their introduction and all four were feeling good about the choice that they made for their introductions. They definitely thought that they should at least place at the top three.

Minho, Il Woo, and Tae Woo were a bit nervous. They didn’t think that their entrance were as special as they could have been. Minho was beating himself up because he thought that his introduction was definitely not good enough. *I definitely could have done a lot better than that!* He thought to himself worriedly.

Il Woo was even more worried than anyone. He didn’t perform anything like the other six boys and that was definitely something he was regretting. *I should have done a dance or something! Dara is an idol. She definitely would have preferred a performance right?* He thought in a slight panic. He was wishing he knew that this was part of the competition because he definitely would have put more effort in it.

Tae Woo was extremely nervous because of the people he was against. The 5 other boys were idols who knew exactly how to perform and he though his little dance to 2ne1’s Fire was nothing compared to what the other boys performed. *Crap. Why is the competition so tough?* He thought dejectedly.

Dara was worried as well, but with a completely different reason though. She definitely loved all of the seven introductions. She enjoyed every single one of them and she was a bit nervous to pick only three as he favorite.

The host turned to the 7 boys with a grin on his face.

“You all did amazing in your introductions and now the winner lies in Dara’s hand. Which three of you seven were able to push your way through her heart by your introduction?” The host walked towards the worried Dara, a smile never leaving his face.

Once he was beside her, he motioned for the boys to stand up and stand in front of Dara. They all stood up and gave their best dazzlingly smile to Dara, hoping that their smile could somehow make them more favorable to her.

“So Dara, do you have the top three picked out?” The host asked her once all of the boys were standing in front of her.

Dara looked troubled for a second before her features smoothened out and she sat back in her chair with a smile.

She looked at the boys, who all had hopeful looks on their faces and it seemed as if they were all looking at her with pleading looks.

“Yes I have the top three figured out.” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the long wait everyone! I was a bit busy with other things >.< Anyway I left this chapter like this because the top three will be decided by YOU! Please comment down below who you all think deserves first, second, and third place to Dara's heart based on their introductions! Thanks!