Behind Door Blue

Win My Heart

 

“Oh my god I can’t believe I’m doing this! I don’t even know who will be in it! What if I don’t like anyone? Oh my what if I do like someone? Crap what do I do? Bommie why did I do this to myself?!” Dara was immensely scared with what she had agreed to. A variety show to get a date. What was she thinking?

“Dara calm down. It’s too late to back out now. You’re on in ten minutes and you will meet the lucky seven guys by then. But from what I heard, you are one lucky woman. I assure you, you will definitely like a guy in there.” Bom enjoyed teasing Dara about her knowledge on who the boys were. It had been kept a secret from Dara so that the crew could record her reactions when they were all revealed.

“I still can’t believe you didn’t tell me who they are! This would have been a lot less nerve-racking if I knew who was here.” Dara whined to Bom. Bom just gave her a small apologetic smile.

“You know I would have told you if I could have, but it really is against the rules for me to tell you. You’re lucky I came here as mental support for you.” Dara calmed down when Bom pouted at her.

“Yeah I’m sorry for freaking out on you Bommie. I really am thankful that you are here. I just… ugh I can’t believe I put myself through this.” Dara sighed. She thought about how she got into this mess in the first place. When the president has finally announced that they were free to date, she was ecstatic and couldn’t wait to start. Then, the request of Dara to be the guest of Win My Heart appeared in the mail and Dara agreed to it in a spur of the moment decision. She didn’t fully think of what she just did until it was too late to back out.

“Dara-ssi be ready in 2 minutes. The host is making the announcements now and it’s almost time for you to appear on set.” Dara looked fearfully at Bom at this and she bit her lips, anxious. Bom took Dara’s face in between her hands and forced Dara to look at her.

“Look at me Dara, it will be fine okay? Take deep breathes. You’ve prepared for this for a whole week. All of the challenges and tasks you have made, it’s all been set up. Everything is set up. Calm yourself. I know you can do this. Just keep taking deep breathes.” Bom said in a calming voice. Slowly, Dara began to relax and all of the nerves that she was feeling started to disappear.

“Dara-ssi please come here. 10 seconds before you need to appear.” The producer called Dara over and Dara gave one last look to Bom. Bom gave her a big smile and wished her luck.

“Fighting!” Dara waved to Bom one last time as she turned around to look at the stage in front of her.

“… none other than Dara from 2ne1!” There was applause coming from the audience and it was the clue for Dara to get on stage. The producer ushered her to start walking in the stage and as soon as she was being seen by the audience, they clapped louder and started to shout for her.

Dara plastered on a smile and bowed to the audience, as well as the host.

“Ah here is our pretty Dara! How are you doing?” The host asked as he motioned for Dara to sit down. Dara sat down and gave a small laugh.

“A bit nervous to met them, but nonetheless extremely excited.” The audience laughed with her and the host asked her a few more questions.

“Alright, let’s get to the exciting part. It’s time for me to introduce you to the ones fighting for your heart. Are you ready to met them?”

“More than ready.” Was Dara’s honest answer.

The host made a small motion and suddenly people started to wheel in 7 different colored doors. Dara looked curiously at it and waited for the host to explain what was happening.

“Alright, so behind these seven doors are the men waiting to sweep you off your feet. To get them to open up and reveal themselves. You need to go up to the door and knock.” Dara stood up from her chair and walked curiously over to the seven doors. There was a green, blue, white, black, purple, yellow, and red door.

“So Dara, pick the door you want to knock on first to meet the first person after your heart.” Dara walked cautiously to the doors and walked back and forth, deciding on which one to open up. In the end, she decided to settle for the blue door.

“I want to knock on the blue door and see who is in it.” Dara lifted up her hand slowly and knocked three times on the blue door. She stepped back a few feet and heard the click as the door was slowly being opened.

When the door opened, the crowd all laughed and Dara had a huge smile on her face.

 

Minho came out smiling. He had a panda hat on his head and was holding a panda stuffed toy on his hands. He walked closer to Dara and presented her with the panda plush.

“I’m glad to have brought a smile on your face Dara-noona. In the end, if you pick me, I’ll do everything in my ability to keep that smile on your face.” He smiled at you and the whole crowed awed at his speech.

“And inside the blue door, ladies and gentlemen, we have Minho from Shinee!” 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow 10 subs before the first chapter? So shocked and extremely thankful! I hope you guys continue to support this new story of mine. What do you all think so far, and any suggestions on who she will get to meet next?