Heart Pounding

Win My Heart

 

Dara stood before the two last doors left. To the left of her was the green one and to the right of her was the white one.

Walking up to the green door, Dara knocked and walked back to see who would come up. All of a sudden, loud, upbeat music started to play. The green door was kicked open and out came Gi Kwang. He turned his back to Dara and started to jump up and down to the music. Anticipation was building up as he continued to jump. Suddenly, he lifted his feet and did a back flip. He started to do more stunts for Dara, dancing around and doing flips.

Dara watched on, amazed at Gi Kwang’s show of his physical abilities. He even used a chair to jump on and do a flip to.

The five boys watching looked on, amazed at his talent as well. Wooyoung frowned and stood up. He started to prepare, as if he was going to attempt a back flip. Minho and Il Woo laughed at the concentration on his face. Just before he was going to attempt it, Minho and Il Woo pulled him down back on his seat.

“Yah! Are you trying to break your neck?”

“What are you trying to prove?” they asked him as he sat down. Wooyoung was disappointed that they stopped him from trying to outshine Gi Kwang.

Dara didn’t even notice the commotion behind her because all of her attention was on Gi Kwang. She was feeling a mix of amazement and worry at his performance. It was a bit nerve racking seeing someone do so many tumbles and flips.

His song was coming to an end so he walked a few paces back from Dara. With a running start, he was running to Dara, and then turned to do a cartwheel and finally, when he was a few feet away from her, he did one last final back flip.

When he landed, he was only a foot away from her and he was breathing heavily from the grueling performance he just did. Dara felt like her heart just stopped when she saw how close he was to her at the end. She was so scared that he was going to land on her at his last back flip.

Gi Kwang gave Dara a heartwarming smile. He cupped her cheek and lifted her head to look up at him.

Tae Hwan stood up from his chair with an angry look on his face. “Yah! Step away from her!”

Minho crossed his arms and was glaring intently at Gi Kwang. If looks could kill, Gi Kwang would have been dead on the floor already.

Wooyoung, like Tae Hwan, couldn’t control his emotions and stood up as well.

“Stay away from my Dara!” Il Woo, who was also glaring at Gi Kwang suddenly turned his glare on Wooyoung.

“Your Dara? Who do you think you are? She’s MY Dara!” He said to him. Then all of a sudden, those two started to have an argument on who deserved to call Dara theirs.

Kevin was the only quiet one in the group. Oh no, he definitely was not pleased with how close Gi Kwang was to Dara and the fact the he was touching her. In his mind, he was staring intently at Gi Kwang’s hand, willing it to be removed from tainting Dara’s cheeks.

‘Abracadabra! Take his hand away from her!’ He thought waiting for the hand on Dara’s face to be removed.

‘Oh wait, I don’t even have magic.’ He thought in embarrassed humor.

Dara didn’t even notice the fuss the five boys were causing. All she could hear was the sound of her heart pounding really loudly. For Gi Kwang, he decided to ignore the boys and focus his attention on Dara.

With his other hand, he took Dara’s hand and placed it on his chest.

“Do you feel how fast my heart is beating? It is all because of you.” He whispered to her, Dara was speechless, blushing to no end. ‘These boys are really something huh? They sure know how to make a grown woman blush like a little girl!' She thought to herself.

“Can I hope that you’re heart is doing the same?” He asked her, but before Dara could answer, the host stepped up between them, separating them immediately.

When the boys saw that, they laughed and thanked the host.

“Daeback! Thank you host!”

“Saranghae host! Nice job!”

“Hahaha Nice one!”

The boys shouted to the host. The host just shook his head and guided Gi Kwang to his chair.

“That’s enough out of you lover boy. We can’t have you keeping Dara to yourself now can we?” He said to the frowning Gi Kwang.

Gi Kwang took his seat and immediately the five boys turned to look at him. As if it was coordinated, they opened their mouths to say something.

“Dara is mine.” They all said at the same time. Gi Kwang looked a bit freaked at how in synch the five were.

The host walked back out to Dara and put his arm around her.

“Dara my dear, only one door left. Who are you hoping?” The host asked her with a small smile.

Dara pretended to think about it and smiled mischievously. “Won Bin oppa!” She said jokingly.

The host caught on to her little joke and laughed. “Dara my dear, I’m sorry to have to break your heart, but unfortunately, it isn’t him.”

Dare exaggeratedly pouted at hearing that. “Oh man! And I thought I can finally meet the man of my dreams!” She said with a small dreamy smile.

The boys of course where not happy to hear that.

“Dara how can you say that!”

“We’re right here Dara!”

“I can be the man of your dreams! Just give me a chance!”

“Ouch Dara! You’re trying to break my heart aren’t you?”

They all said as Dara laughed at their whining at her. She shook her head and reassured them.

“I was just joking guys! You all are extremely dreamy!” She said with a small wink directed to them. The protests that were coming from the boys immediately stopped at the sight of her wink. A few even had a blush on their cheeks.

The host noticed this and grinned at Dara.

“Oh Dara you little flirt. Already the boys are wrapped around your fingers!” He jokingly said. Dara just laughed and shook her head at him

“Alright everyone! That was Gi Kwang from B2st behind the green door! Who could the mysterious last bachelor be in door white?”

----------------------------------------------

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes and the comments as well! I greatly appreciate it! And thank you for being patient for the next update. Here is Gi Kwang! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And last but certainly not the least, out dear G-Dragon will finally make an appearance on the next chapter! Are you all excited? Anyway please comment below and tell me you're thoughts on this chapter! I greater enjoy reading them and your comments definitely pump me up on writing this fic! Thanks again everyone!