Magical

Win My Heart

 

Stepping up to the purple door, Dara knocked and patiently waited. The door opened and Dara stepped back as three white doves flew up in the air. The person stepped out with a bright smile on his face.

It was someone Dara was not so familiar with. This completely erased her earlier thought that all of the boys would be people she knew or had worked with. She had no idea who this person was, but from the looks of him, he looked really friendly. He was a handsome guy, someone she could tell was definitely younger than her.

He had his arms out in front of him and he was holding onto a top hat. He had his full attention on Dara as he reached into the red hat and pulled out a dove. He tossed the dove high up and it flew towards where the other doves where.

Dara looked on in amazement at the dove that he pulled out of his hat. She definitely did not see a dove inside it when she first took a look at his hand.

Then the guy put the hat back on his head and took out a black cane. He held it out in front of him, showing to Dara what it was exactly. Then, he broke the cane in half and like magic it turned into two purple handkerchiefs.

Everyone gasped in surprise and Dara looked on, amazed at how he did that. Even the four boys watching gave their full attention to his performance.

The guy grinned at spotting the amazed look that Dara had on her face. He proceeded with his show and took the two handkerchiefs in one hand. He started to scrunch up the two together and suddenly, he waved his hand over it and out started to come a red rose.

Everyone clapped at that and suddenly, the whole audiences were in uproar with what they were seeing. Dara was completely and utterly amazed! It was happening right in front of her and she still could not believe that he just turned the two handkerchiefs into a rose.

The guys started to approach Dara, holding out the rose to her. Dara, reached her hand to get it, but out of nowhere, it suddenly disappeared! Dara, speechless of that, tried to look around to see how he managed to do that.

A giddy smile was on the guys face as he was about to do the last trick. He rose his arms towards Dara and tenderly her hair. Dara looked at him and suddenly heard the audience gasp. In his hand, the one he used to touch her hair lay the red rose that disappeared. He kissed the rose and gave it to her, signaling the end of his performance.

Dara gratefully took it and clapped loudly in amazement! Seeing the magic tricks that he performed was absolutely mind blowing! The audience was clapping along with her and the four boys, begrudgingly did as well. They didn’t want to admit it, but that was an awesome show.

“Wow Kevin! Where did you learn to do that?!” The incredulous host asked. Dara looked at the guy, glad to have learned his name.

Kevin blushed and gave a shy smile towards Dara.

“Once I learned that Dara-noona was going to be in this show, I knew I had to be a part of it. I also knew that I had to do something extraordinary to catch Dara-noona’s attention. There are 6 other extremely successful and good looking men that I had to complete with for her affections so for weeks I learned from a profession magician how to do some of the basic tricks.” He answered innocently. The host turned to look in amazement at him.

“Wow weeks? You’ve been preparing for this for weeks?” He was amazed at hearing that and so was Dara. The four boys listened to what he said. They had to respect him for time and effort he put on in his performance.

“Wow Kevin that was a spectacular performance! And I can’t believe you learned it for me. Thank you very much!” The amazed Dara said to him. Kevin blushed at her compliment. Looking shyly at her, he couldn’t help but think how beautiful she looked smiling at him.

“I’m glad you liked it Dara-noona. I have always been your fan and I had wanted to meet you for quite a long time now. I thought the best way for you to remember me was to do this.” He said. The host stared at the blushing boy and the smiling Dara.

“Well you certainly will not be someone I would forget after this Kevin.” A huge grin appeared on his face and he suddenly turned to the audience.

“Success!” He screamed out as he pumped his arms up. He was extremely happy that everything went well and his goal was achieved.

Dara laughed at his actions, completely finding him adorable. He seemed so happy with the new knowledge that Dara found him unforgettable.

The host had a smile on his face as Kevin finally calmed down from his excitement.

“Alright, Kevin will you please take your seat next to the Il Woo.” The host pointed towards where the four boys sat, looking completely defeated. The audience and Dara seemed to really love his performance and they were a bit miffed about that.

Kevin started to walk towards the chair but stopped midway there. He turned quickly around and took Dara’s hands in his.

“Dara-noona, if you pick me, I’ll be sure to make your life magical.” He turned away started to ran to the chair, blushing a deep red at saying that. He didn’t even wait for Dara’s reply, all courage gone as soon as he said what he needed to.

The four boys chuckled at him and his shy confession to Dara. Dara was frozen to her spot with a noticeable pink hue on her cheeks. She seriously started to think that this show will forever keep a blush on her cheeks.

The host laughed at what Kevin did and gathered the frozen Dara in his arms.

“Kevin you sly boy.” He said as he once again faced the camera for the customary introduction.

“And behind the purple door, we have the magician Kevin from U-Kiss!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you liked this one! Kevin is just too cute of a fanboy! Lol anyway 2 more to go before everyone is fully revealed for Dara. I have to apologize to you guys though because the next update will not be up until maybe Monday. Sorry :/ I have a good excuse though, I'm turning 18 (YAY) this Saturday so I don't really have time to be on the computer and updating this. But hopefully you all are patient with me. Thanks again for reading this and I hope everyone tells me what you thought of Kevin!