Flowers

Win My Heart

 

Once again Dara was in front of the last 4 remaining doors. Four more doors to go and she would meet every single one of the men that was part of the show. So far, she had been shocked with all of the guys here. They were all extremely attractive and all really popular people. She had meet or worked with the three before and she was starting to wonder if all of the men behind these doors were all people she knew.

“Okay Dara, choose the next one.” The host led her to the familiar doors and motioned for her to go. Already quite used to the protocol, Dara went up to the closest one to her.

Knocking on the red door, the whole audience quieted down as everyone was anticipating who would be coming out next.

In a flourish, rose petals started to fall down as the man opened the door. A huge smile appeared on Dara’s face as she saw who it was. Now she knew for a fact that all of these men were someone she had met or worked with before.

Walking confidently down to her, Jung Il Woo step right in front of her and plucked off a rose petal that was on her hair. Giving her a confident smile, he took his hands from behind his back and presented her with a bunch of red roses.

Dara took it with and smiled in thanks for the gift.

“You’re very welcome beautiful. You once said that I was you’re flower boy and I only thought that it was appropriate to give you flowers.” He said with a smile. Suddenly, he frowned when he took notice of the jacket around her. It was Wooyoung’s and she was still wearing it.

Smiling mischievously, he put his arms around her and ‘accidentally’ knocked the sweater off of her. It fell to the floor and he gave a small smirk to Wooyoung.

“Ops, my bad.” Was all he said as he led Dara away from the sweater. Dara, knowing exactly what he did, rolled her eyes at him and went to pick it up. Dara picked it up and walked up to Wooyoung, handing it back to him.

“Sorry about that Wooyoung.” She said with an apologetic smile. Wooyoung glared at Il Woo as he tried to look innocently at him.

“Well that was childish Il Woo.” He said with a small whine. Minho and Tae Hwan were smiling though; glad to have gotten Dara out of Wooyoung’s jacket.

Minho went up to Il Woo and gave him a high five. “Nice job man!” Il Woo clapped Minho’s hand with his own and smiled at Minho.

The audience laughed as Minho and Tae Hwan were thanking Il Woo for what he did. Wooyoung was at the side, glaring at the three boys as he put his sweater back on. As the three boys were preoccupied with each other, he put his arms around the unattended Dara.

“Actually thank you Il Woo. My sweater wasn’t enough to keep Dara warm and I think this will do the job.” Wooyoung taunted them playfully as he made a grand show of pulling Dara to his chest.

Dara blushed at the contact but decided not to comment on it, unsure of what to say. Of course, once the three other boys saw what Wooyoung was doing, they all worked together to keep Wooyoung’s hands off of her.

The audiences were having a ball, completely enjoying the interaction that was happening between the four men and Dara.

The host came up to them chuckling when the boys finally separated Dara and Wooyoung.

“It seems like everyone’s made it their mission to keep you off of Dara huh Wooyoung?” He asked playfully. Wooyoung rolled his answer at the three boys.

“I know right? They just can’t stand the fact that Dara likes me more.” He said with a big grin to tease the others.

Il Woo frowned and went to stand by Dara. “Yah! I haven’t even had my time to talk to her yet and here you are trying to steal her away.” He put his arms around Dara and once again had the mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

“At least I have already kissed Dara.” He grinned at the stunned faces of the three boys. Dara was full on blushing now at that. She remembered how she and him kissed for an episode of a drama they had together. It took them a few tries, so it was actually more than just one kiss. Minho frowned at him.

“I have too! We made a commercial together!” He said childishly. Il Woo still had the grin on his face though.

“Yeah but you didn’t actually kiss her. I did, multiple times.” Il Woo said to them proudly. Dara’s face felt like it was on fire for what they were talking about.

“Stop talking about this! Can we change the subject?” She pleaded to them. The host, taking pity on Dara finally stepped up and took Dara from Il Woo’s arms.

“You guys are getting too touchy with our Dara here. Remember, there are three more guys waiting for Dara and I don’t think they appreciate not having their say on this.” The host smiled at Dara, as she sighed in relief. She didn’t think her heart could take more of this. It was pounding quite fast with all of these handsome guys fighting over her.

“Alright, everyone please take your seats and try to stay there until everyone’s been revealed.” The boys begrudgingly did what the host asked, but not until they all flashed a heart stopping smile to her.

The host led Dara back to the center of the stage and looked into the camera.

“Everyone say hello to the famous actor Jung Il Woo who was behind the red door!” 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! Thanks for the review and wow over 40 subs! Thank you! I know some of the reactions and things are a bit exaggerated but hey, it is a variety show and over exaggeration is part of it right ? :D

Anyway I know people don’t want GD to be last, but I have to apologize because that is part of the plan… sorry :/ but I assure you, there will be plenty of scenes that will ensue jealously! I promise jealous GD will be seen a lot in this story, as well as a jealous Il Woo, Minho, Tae Hwan, Wooyoung, Kevin and Gi Kwang! So just please be patient. Thanks again and I hope you guys tell me what you thought of the latest chapter! Bye Bye!