5. Joy

Love Bug.

 

“You’re in a joyful mood; what’s the occasion?” Kris asked as he sat beside Luhan. The boys had been given a fifteen-minute break and Kris took that chance to ask the older man. Luhan looked up from his phone and stared at Kris. “You’ve been texting a lot lately… is it a girl?” Kris asked and Luhan’s eyes widened slightly before he shook his head. Kris chuckled and poked the older man’s cheek. “No need to lie – your cheeks are red.” Kris stated as he sipped his water bottle.

“What’s this about a girl?” Tao, who had been sitting beside Kris, turned to look at Luhan. His loud voice caught all of the boys’ attentions, which in turn caused all of them to stare at Luhan. Surprised by the attention that he was receiving, Luhan lowered his head as he tried to cover his flaming cheeks. “Xiao Lu, you have a girlfriend?” His innocent question made Luhan feel really uncomfortable and slightly embarrassed.

Sehun laughed. “Tao hyung, it’s not like that. Luhan hyung doesn’t have a girlfriend,” Sehun stated and the boys turned to look at Sehun. Luhan sighed in relief; he was glad that Sehun had taken the attention off of him. “He has a crush on her,” Sehun teased and Luhan coughed awkwardly as he fiddled with his fingers.

“Oh, was it that girl that we saw the other day?” Xiumin asked as he turned to look at Luhan. Luhan looked up from his fingers and sighed, knowing that he has no choice but to tell them about you now. He slowly nodded his head. “She was cute,” Xiumin pointed out and Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. Xiumin laughed at Luhan’s sudden change of facial expressions before shaking his head. “Don’t worry; she’s all yours.”

Before any of them could further question Luhan, their dance instructor came back to the room and demanded the boys to start with their routine from the top. Two hours later, Kris sauntered beside Luhan as they walked towards their dorm.

“Do you really like her?” Kris asked and Luhan stared at him before nodding his head.

“You know of my history with my previous ex-girlfriend…” Luhan trailed off and Kris glanced at Luhan before nodding his head. “Well, she’s different; there’s just something about her that makes me really happy and whenever I’m with her, she makes all of my worries disappear by just smiling at me or even talking about some random thing that happened during the day.” Luhan explained. “I gave up once before and the feeling afterwards was not something I’d like to go through again. So I’m not going to give up – not this time around.” Luhan added.

“…I’m not going to stop you if you want to be with her, but just be careful.” Kris stated and Luhan nodded his head, smiling at the younger man. As the two of them reached their dorm, Kris turned to look at Luhan. “I’m glad she makes you happy; you need to smile more often.” Kris told Luhan and stepped inside their dorm.

Luhan chuckled quietly to himself and shook his head. He took a deep breath and stepped inside the dorm as he prepared himself to be bombarded by his fellow brothers.


 

Dumplingcheeks_'s corner
sorry if there are any mistakes! hopefully, you'd enjoyed it! Thank you to those that subscribed! C: Can't wait for EXO's new album! It has 7 songs and amongst the 7 songs, it contains 2 ballads!! Baby, Don't Cry and My Lady better be in that album. x.x