3. End.

Love Bug.

Today was the day, you thought to yourself as you stepped inside Kopioka. You were going to approach him today and talk to him. You headed towards the counter to place your order but before you could even open your mouth, the cashier beat you to it. “The usual?” She asked when she saw your face. You smiled sheepishly and nodded your head. She gave you a smile and turned away from the counter to make your order.

It had been a month since you started coming to the shop. You glanced around the place and were somewhat surprised that it was slightly empty. There were a few customers sitting about here and there but it wasn’t as much as it normally was whenever it was the weekdays. Your eyes travelled to the clock and you your dry lips: it was nearly 4pm. That only meant one thing, he would be coming soon. You were starting to get nervous but before you could even leave with your train of thoughts, you were brought out of your reverie by the chiming of the bell by the door. Your heart skipped a beat as it thudded against your chest and your hands started to get clammy. Your breath hitched slightly when you heard his voice.

“Miss… are you okay?” The cashier waved her hand in front of your face and you blinked a couple of times before you slowly nodded your head. The voices quieted down behind you and you gulped as you stared at the cashier. She handed your drink and you rummaged through your bag as you took your wallet, not realizing that your student pass fell down on the floor. “Thank you,” She said with a rather sweet smile (though you silently think it’s because of the men behind you) when you handed the money to her.

You picked up your order and dropped your wallet in your tote bag. With slight determination, you turned around and your eyes fell onto his face. A smile made its way onto your face; though as quickly as it came, it fell when you realized that there were a lot of good-looking men with him. He gave you his usual bright smile (the same one that made you fell for him).

You stepped aside as the group of men behind him went to place their orders. The determination that you had earlier on flew out of the window and you sighed as you slumped your shoulders, heading towards the front door. You were never going to be able to talk to him, will you?

“________,”

You abruptly froze and turned your head to the voice…his voice. He walked towards you and held his hand out. You blinked a couple of times. “It’s your student pass: you dropped it when you took out your wallet earlier.” He explained, thinking that you were wondering why he was talking to you. Truth be told, you were surprised to hear how wonderful and soft his voice sounded. It was music to your ears. He rubbed the back of his neck shyly and you felt yourself blushing.

“Oh; thank you.” You muttered as you took your student pass from him. Once you placed it inside your bag, you stood there, contemplating whether or not you should talk to him.

“My name is Luhan.” He introduced himself, which made you blink a couple of times. He stared at his stretched hand and you immediately shook his hand (you could not help but note that his hand felt soft – as soft as your pillow).

The both of you stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say yet not wanting to leave. You were about to excuse yourself when one of his friends opened the door. “Hurry up, hyung~ Practice is going to end soon!” He exclaimed and Luhan nodded his head feverishly. He turned to look at you and muttered something in… Chinese?

“Can I have your phone number?” Luhan asked as he held his iPhone towards you. You stared at him and nodded your head. Inside, you were containing the squeal that threatened to leave your mouth. “Thank you!” He smiled and muttered something under his breath. “I’ve got to go now but… I’ll text you.” Luhan said softly and glanced at you before excusing himself, rushing towards the door.

You sipped your drink and smiled to yourself. In the end, you didn’t have to “embarrass” yourself and you were really glad your friend had dragged you to the shop that one particular day.


Dumplingcheeks_'s corner
More subscribers! :D Thank you to those that subscribed; it really means a lot to me! Sorry it took a while for me to post up this chapter - I was without internet for 6 excruciating days. Anyways, I really do hope you would leave feedbacks: I would really love to read what you think about it. I know that it says drabbles but honestly, I can't write drabbles when it comes to Lu Han. ._. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it!

PS: I haven't gone through the whole chapter just yet so there might be mistakes here and there! & oh, credit to the photo up there does not belong to me.