Nice.

Love Bug.

"Oppa, can you sign this for me?"

The girl casted you a glance and you smiled at her as you continued to sip your Taro bubble tea. "Me too; Oppa, can you draw a heart here?" The other girl asked as she placed her notebook beside Luhan. Luhan looked up from the book he was holding and nodded his head, smiling at the girls. Although he was smiling, you knew better; the smile didn't quite reach his eyes.

The two of you were spending time together; you hardly got to see him for the past week, mainly because he had been busy: going to Taiwan, crazy rehearsals for SMTOWN, etc. Even though most of the time, you were there with him, Luhan had deemed it was not enough and wanted a day with you. Hence, the first thing he did once he returned from Jakarta was to bring you out on a date.

Seeing as you were sitting quite close to him, you placed your hand on his thigh, giving it a light reassuring squeeze. Luhan smiled gratefully at you before signing the other book. "Ah, do you want me to draw a heart for this one too?" He asked the first girl. The girl let out an inaudible squeak and nodded her head feverishly. Luhan chukcled to himself and went back to drawing a heart on both of the notebook. Once he was done, he handed the books back to the girls. "Thank you; please keep supporting us!" He said earnestly, eyes twinkling with adoration. The two girls muttered a couple of things that were not coherent to your ears so you merely continued to finish your bubble tea.

"At least those fans were nicer," You looked at your boyfriend. The smile on his face was replaced by a slight furrow of his eyebrows and a frown. You giggled and pressed your fingers on his forehead, smoothing the creases. "You look like a puppy that got hit by a truck; cheer up, baby."

Luhan let out a chuckle before taking your hand from his face and laced your fingers with his. "We'll be busy soon and I just want to spend time with you without any interuptions." He stated and you smiled, nodding your head. "Let's just go back to the dorm now; I'm pretty sure the rest will leave us alone if I ask them." You had to laugh at that but nodded your head anyways.

"Come on then, Xiao Lu~"


ps: two fans actually asked Luhan to sign something and the second girl asked for a heart. So lulu asked the first girl if she wanted a heart too ;A; Bb is just so adorable i cannot even--