sound.

Love Bug.

"Nuna, what's your favourite sound?"

Chanyeol asks as the both of you walked towards the HQ. You pulled your coat tighter and looked at Chanyeol in confusion. You were on your way to the main building when you crossed paths with Chanyeol who had just came back from visiting his family. And being the gentleman and wonderful dongsaeng that he was, Chanyeol volunteered to walk with you to the main building. You were quite thankful that even though it was around night time, there were not a lot of fans around.

"Sound?" 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows before nodding his head - his eye twitching slightly. "Yeah," He nodded his head feverishly. "Or your favourite music." Chanyeol rephrased his sentence. "I mean, it's okay if you don't want to answer. I was listening to the radio the other day and they were talking about sounds, musics and nature. So, it got me thinking." Chanyeol explained and you nodded your head as you assessed his question.

Your favourite sound? You pondered for a bit. There were a lot of sounds and music that you liked but one thing stood out in your mind. An image of your boyfriend flashed in your head and you smiled.

"My favourite sound would be the cheers that fans do for us." Chanyeol said with a warm smile. "You can feel the support and the love they have for you whenever I hear them cheering for me, for EXO." He stated and you nodded your head in agreement.

"This may sound silly and cheesy but his voice... it's music to my ears." You told Chanyeol; you can feel the heat creeping up to your cheeks. "Luhan's voice is my favourite sound. It doesn't matter if he's talking, singing, laughing or even crying, it'll still be my favourite sound." 

Chanyeol grinned at you, nodding his head. "It's not cheesy... okay, it is but you love him, so it's not cheesy." Chanyeol corrected himself when you shot him a knowing look. He laughed and shook his head. You smiled at him and patted his hand before walking towards the stairs. "Nuna, wait for me!"


Dumplingcheeks_'s corner
THANK YOU! to the subscribers and to those that left comments! I know it's kinda confusing at times but this drabble series compilation was never meant to be written in chronological order. Anyways, this is just a drabble series compilation! (which can stand on its own most of the time). Anyways, feedbacks are welcomed. And I am absolutely horrible in this 'drabble' thing. haha.