Chapter 2

Love, Kris

12. July

Kris is... special. He really is. I've never met someone like him before. And I like that. I love how unique he is.

But every rose has it's thorn. Isn't that what they say? 

I don't understand him. 

 

When we first met, I took a notice of your hands. They seemed so warm and soft, really comforting. I guess I really liked them.

I think I fell in love right away. But I didn't notice, and I tried to ignore how my body responded when thinking about you. I was so attracted by you, and I just-

 

Your eyes sparkle in the sunlight. You look like a god, like a prince. You look so beautiful. By my side you look like an angel, by your side I look like... I don't even know.

 

Everybody fights. It's unavoidable . But it hurt so much, it's not like a meant to hurt you. I wasn't thinking straight. I was confused. Honestly, I didn't understand why you had made such a fuss. I'm just glad we're friends again.

 

Your birthday gift was so awesome, I loved it. But please, Kris... you make it so hard to read you, and so I didn't understand. Did you even want to give it to me? Did you voluntarily buy it for me? I don't understand...

 

My heart goes up and down whenever I'm with you. I think there was a song that once said 'Since you fly so freely, no one knows what you want', or something like that. It's the same with you, I really don't know you, and so I want to know more. Please help me with that, I can't do this by myself, specially when things are going as fast as this. Our relationship; I hope it ends well.

 

You really like to read, don't you? My dear friend, Kris. Since I want to know you better, I will start reading, too! Be kind and recommend something for me to read, preferably something less than 100 pages!

 

- Kung Fu Panda, Tao

 

 

 

Wahhh~, to everybody who either have subscribed or commented in this story: THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♥♥♥ I'm so happy you all like it, it keeps me motivated. Please keep reading, commenting and enjoying, I'll make sure to do my best!

Also, I'm sorry for some rather short chapters, I'll try to do something about that. >_<