Chapter 1

Love, Kris

15. April

We have known each other for two weeks now, Tao. And I have realised that I love you. As crazy as it may seem, you are my stars, my moon, my heaven. I hope you feel  the same, too.

 

19. April

When we went shopping, you said that my eyes sparkle in the sunlight. I was about to tell you the same.

Yours truly, Kris.

 

28. April

How can a man be so blinded by love? My sweetest panda, I love you more and more by each day that passes by, but how can you show so much affection to a man who clearly is in love with someone else? I am right here, Tao. Please, look at me.

Hoping you come to your senses, Kris.

 

22. April

Who is this 'Baekhyun' you so eagerly talk about?

 

30. April

I can't forgive you. There's nothing to forgive. I'm deeply sorry for troubling you like this, I never meant any harm. After all, you are my everything.

 

1. May

Sweetest Tao, tomorrow is your birthday, right? I have something nice prepared for you.

Hope you will like it, Kris.

 

2. May

I do love you. I hope you liked the gift, and sorry for 'giving it to you so coldly' as Lay remarked. I really wasn't aware of the fact that I seem disinterested in half of the things I do.

Happy birthday, love from Kris.

 

6. May

About one month has passed since we first met, and I'm dying to tell you how I feel. But I fear rejection and pain. Don't you?

Scared of everything, Kris.

 

7. May

I'm so scared. Is it too soon? Too much? Could you even feel the same way I do? My dearest Tao, please give me a hint. For I am too much of a coward to face you right now. I love you so much. If you said to me I mean the same thing you mean to me, you'd have to watch me soar, and you wouldn't be able to cath me, because I love you so.

 

18. May

You wouldn't believe how happy you have made me.

Thanks for loving me, Kris.

 

15. May

Huang Zitao. Really? A date? I hope I don't disappoint you.

Kris.

 

19. May

If I were a poet, I'd write you a masterpiece. You are so gorgeous, the whole world must be in love with you.

I'm glad I'm the lucky one, Kris.

 

20. May

It was hard for me to ask you out, but it was my turn. Your excitement about the roller coaster was simply the best thing ever!

Loving you so much, Kris.

 

3. July

My beloved Tao. Last night was amazing. Please, let's do it again, sometime.

Forever yours, Kris.

 

PS: I love you.

 

11. July

"You really do like to read".

That's what you told me today. My heart was skipping so hard in my chest, I'm sure you could hear it. I'm sure half the world could hear it. Only you can make me feel this way.