Hamsters are cute

Voice

Ch 6 voice:

It had been days since you’d seen the Infinite guys , today you decided to give sung Jong a call.

“Sungjong ah!!”

“Oh noona whats up?”

“Sungjoooong~ I’m bored !!”

You heard him laugh a bit, then heard a bunch of guys in the background making a fuss about how sungjong was taking too long, meaning  that he was with the members.

“Sungjong? Where are you at?”

“hmm, huh? Oh were doing a photo shoot right now”

You felt a smile creep on your sides. “Sungjong, what’s the location?”

“it’s a studio in xxxxxxxx building.”

“Alright !! sungjong I’m coming kay”

“Noona but I don’t know if they’ll let you…”

You hung up on poor sungjong before he could finish. You got up from lounging casually on your couch and went straight to your closet. It was hot outside so you decided to wear a pair of shorts and a graphic tee along with some shades, you got your stuff and headed out.

You got to a big building and looked up at it and smiled feeling a bit nervous since you hadn’t seen the boys in a while.

You got to the front entrance of the building and nervously handed the receptionist an ID card. She smiled at you and handed it back.

“Umm where is infinite shooting right now?”

“Fourth floor studio C”

You gave the receptionist a little bow before going to the elevator. Oh how you loved your sister and her many uses ID’s.

You walked in to studio C and saw the infinite boys jumping around a white background being photographed in many poses.

You sat down cross legged in the very far corner of the room hoping that the busy staff wouldn’t notice your presence too much.

You were watching sunggyu and saw him sit down in a couch to rest as he began gulping down water. You sneaked up behind him and placed your lips right near his ear.

“Annyong, Grandpa” you whispered into his ear.

Sunggyu opened his eyes wide with shock ( well it’s an expression ok) and began choking on his water. You started patting his back hard, in mock pitty.

“Aigoo! Grandpa, you should drink slower, its dangerous.”

He turned around to face you once he stopped choking “YAAAAAA!! Haneul –ah! What in the world are you doing here!!!”

You just smiled at him “Hey, you remembered my name!”

“that’s not the point, how’d you get in?”

You pointed at the I.D hung around your neck.

“Wow, how many of those does your sister give you!!, wait, is that even Legal!?”

You shrugged at him and sat down on the couch with him.

“Oppa, what are you doing after this?”

“Personal schedule “he said without hesitating.

“Oh…” ‘I guess I’ll have to ask for a date some other time’ you thought.

He kept to his water, looking forward, you turned to look at him, his profile was actually pretty nice and his Adams apple bobbed when he drank his water.

“What?!” he said in an irritated voice.

“You look like a hamster, you know”

He gave you a glare “I’ve been told”

“Hamsters are cute “

His cheeks blushed slightly and you stood up before he could say anything.

You walked towards sungjong and the other members who were also finished with their shots.

“Noona!! You really came!!”

“yeah , hey guys” you waved at them  and they waved back.

“Oh hey Haneul! Hadn’t seen you in a while” woohyun said smiling at you.

“Oppas  I’m bored!! Wanna hang out?”

Some of them apologized saying they had a schedule and in the end it ended up being just sungjong and L who could go.

“So… where do you guys want to go” you were outside the building after saying goodbye to the rest of the members and , maybe it was because you had only talked to sungjong but Myungsoo’s presence made you feel a bit awkward.

“Noona !! Café!!!

So the awkward trio finally decided they were headed towards a café .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

this is besides the point but have you guys seen ep 9 of ranking king? driving gyyu!! OMG he is so freakin dangerous ITS HILARIOUS!!! hahahahaha XD, poor guy he will forever be last gyu. u_u