Backstage

Voice

You walked to backstage of immortal song as soon as all the performances were over. You put on your fake "Staff" ID and went into a waiting room.

 

"Haneul!!!" Ailee ran to the door and gave you a big hug.

 

"So how was my performance? Did you like it?"

 

"Of course unnie your stages are always beautiful I enjoyed it very much"

 

Ailee gave you a bright smile, "So How's my little sister been adapting to korea? is your place nice? Ihavent been able to visit yet ,biahnne I'm always so busy"

 

You shook your head "Its okay , you dont have to be sorry ,My apartment's actually quite nice, and I'm adapting alright...I think , its just korea is such a different place than the states, I miss fast food unnie!"

 

Ailee laughed "well i'm glad your doing fine, how's that staff pass i gave you been working out?"

 

You gave her a thumbs up " So far its been great No one ever questions my presence backstage since theres so many staff members anyway."

 

"Good then, well i'm going to have to leave early , i have another schedule soon, do you know how to get home? Do you have anything you want to ask me about how korea works?"

 

"Its okay unnie i know how to get home and...I do have a question..." you hear ailee's manager calling her.

 

"Well shoot, ask fast before i have to leave!"

 

"Umm, the guy, the one who performed last today...Who is he?"

 

Ailee looked at you in amusement "You dont know who infinite is?"

 

"Infinite..what?"

 

Ailee rolled her eyes at you..."His name is Kim Sunggyu, and he is the leader of a group named infinite, Come on! you know infinite You were singing their Neko haja song all summer long last year!"

 

"Oh He sings that song!!"Ailee laughed

 

"Why are you asking? Did you like his stage?"

 

"Well more than like I really wanted to meet the singer , His voice unnie...It Was ..."

 

"Nice, wasnt it, very emotional, yeah we were all surprised, I think you can catch him in his dressing room, Its down the hall and has SUNGGYU written on it, oh well gotta go the manager's already waiting for me! Talk to you later Haneul"

 

"kay bye unnie"

 

You watched as Ailee left with her manager and you walked on to a long hallway , you walked where ailee had pointed to, You found a room and began trying to read the sign with your kindergarden hangul reading skills.

 

'" Sss-uu-n-gg-y--u"

 

"Yes?" you heard a guys voice say behind you making you jump.

 

You turned around and saw HIM looking at you "Kim Sunggyu?" you asked with wide eyes.

 

"Yeah do you need something?" he raised an eyebrow at you.

 

You didnt know what to say or do! the guy the one who You had so confedently fallen in love with earlier today was standingn infront  of you The words escaped your mouth before your brain could process them.

 

" I think i love you! "