Musings

Voice

You walked the quiet streets of Seoul on your way to the bus stop, it was begining to get dark. you  got into the bus noticing how strangely empty it was you took a  seat on the back.You plugged in your earphones and laid your head on the window enjoying the view of seoul.

A Nell song came on ♫♪~beautiful stranger , I barely know you and yet i feel deeply attracted to you~ ♫♪ That brought a ceratin someone on your mind.

Were you crazy? You acted so bold today, basically telling the world you had fallen in love, when you dont even know what Love feels like, but Your heart skipped, at the moment you heard him sing, you wanted it to be you. That voice , had to be whispering love songs to you and no one else. It had to be you, okay maybe now ,your just being selfish, but you've never felt anything like this towards anyone else and had this odd feeling like you needed to protect these feelings no matter what.

You sighed and took out your notebook "Musings" it read on the front cover, it was a fairly large string binded note book plain grey with "Musings" being the only thing written on the front. You opened it , grabbed a pen and began writting. You wrote down words in form of lyrics " What love feels like? Do I really need to know?, Does it make you selfish? Does it make you protective? Because if it does then I'm in love, I'm in love with a voice In love with~"

You pressed the button suddenly almost missing your stop and hastedly put your notebook away, then hurridly got off the bus. It took a while to remember your way home and once you found it you walked the rest of the way slowly enjoying the music coming from your earphones.

You got home and opened the door to the dark empty living room, "I'm home" you murmered  mostly to yourself since you were  living alone. You looked around your almost empty clean white appartment, it suit you really, living alone, You hated when people itruded on you working on something or bothered you when you wanted to relax, Moving to anew country, to anew apartment, to anew life, did make you feel lonely, but it was a lonelyness that as a relaxed spirit you welcomed.

A couple of hours later you got a sudden call. You picked up your phone and saw who your caller ID was "Sungjonggie" it read, you brightened up and picked it up.

"Oh hi sungjong?! wuts up?"

"Noona where do you live?"

"What why?"

'Noona! Our schedule got canceled! I finally have some free time wanna hang out?"

"Why me don't you wanna hang out with your hyungs or your friends?"

"The hyungs are all going to a club and me and sunggyu hyung are the only ones left at the dorm...It's akward, and...I dont have too many friends..."

Aww how does a sweet kid like him not have lots of friends I Should offer to hang out with him...at his dorm, yeah I'll go for the kid and If I happen to see sunggyu that would be a plus.

"Okay, then I'll take a movie, can i come over?"

"Of course noona I'll send Manager hyung to get you right now just give him your address ok."

He passed the phone to his manager and gave him your adress you went over to change into something a bit more comfortable and began planning your next step.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was a bit short, just wanted to thank my new subscribers, I really like writting , so it makes me happy to se if people actually enjoy reading it too Will continue to work hard hwaiting!! .:)