At Infinites dorm

Voice

When you got to the dorm you were greeted by a very happy sungjong.

"Noona Noona!!! yay your here!!!" he ran up to hug you

"woah there, sungjong why are you so excited? I barely met you! im just a stranger who came into your dorm!"

he shook his head at you, "No! your not a stranger!! even if we just met today I want to be your friend!!"

'D'awwww' you looked at the ecxited sungjong infront of you "of course I'll be your friend!!, sungjong, but still come down a little, didnt you wanna see a movie...its a horror film I hope thats okay"

"Of course!! I like horror films! even if i dont look like it , oh by the way noona, did you know your my first friend to visit me at the dorm, so you should feel very honored!"

"really?, well then I do feel honored. . . are you alone?"

"No, sunggyu hyung is in his room, being a grandpa, he's probably doing some old person thing, like listening to the radio , or reading a newspaper"

You thought this was the perfect chance to get closer to him, to get to know him better"Hey sungjong why dont we invite him, to watch the movie with us?"

"I dont want to noona!!"

"Oh come on sungjonggie! its the polite thing to do"

He sighed "Alright noona , I guess you can go ask him, since I know you have a thing for him...eww by the way"

You laughed at his childishness "okay wheres his room at?

"Its that one over there" he pointed to the direction of a door.

You walked over and placed your ears against the door but heard nothing, you lightly knocked the door and waited for a response.

"Aish!! Yah Lee Sungjong!!! I was sleeping since when do you even knock anyway!!!!" he walked to the door and opened it while rubbing his eyes, once he was able to see who was really at the door his eyes became big and he began panicking as he tried to look for a pair of pants to throw on.

"Wahahahhaha!!! what are you wearing!!" you coudnt help yourself but laugh his boxers , they where 'Infinite' boxers they had little cartoon pictures of all the members on them. . . not that you were staring.

He finally managed to put on his grey sweats and stepped towards where you are at.

"what are you doing here"?'he narrowed his eyes at you trying to look a bit menacing.

"Oh come on Gyu oppa! lighten up a bit grandpa!, i promise you I didnt see anything relating towards your adorable, Infinite undies! kay " You said because there was just something about him that just made you want to a bit.

"No seriously!, what are you doing in our dorm"

" sungjong! invited me!, we're watching a movie, you wanna join?"

"Aish that sungjong! he bassically let a stranger  into our dorm!, NO I dont want to join!"

"Oh come on! why are you so mean towards your maknae, I think you should join us! iI mean its not like you were doing anything important anyway!

He brought his face closer towards yours and you began to feel yourself blush, he narrowed his eyes at you again

"Do you really like me?"

You were about to anwser when sungjong suddenly screamed for both of you to hurry up!

"Where coming!!!" sunggyu went ahead of you giving in to the movie offer.

'You started walking towards them 'What was I gonna awnser to him? Do I really like him?'

You sat down in between sunggyu and sungjong on the floor of the living room and the movie started.

You and sungjong were enjoying the movie laughing at how fake and cheesy all the gory parts were when you looked over to sunggyu on your left and where surprised to see his face frozen in a terrified manner looking anywhere except the screen. You turn and tap sungjong to look at his leaders state, sungjong turns around and starts laughing at him.

"Hyung!! are you scared of the movie!! bwahahahah!! Wow first the helicopter now the movie! how are you able to call yourself a hyung!hahaha"

"Yah!!! i'm not...scared...im going to my room"

"You looked over at him trying to stand up, you think his expression is kinda cute.

"Well sungjong its already like 3am I need to go home and our elders need to sleep! Aigoo! araboji! its time for bed now" You and sungjong both stood up and tried to link arms with sunggyu to walk him to bed just like a real grandpa.

"Yah!!" he shook both your arms off "You guys!! stop making me feel old!! and I'ts Hyung and Oppa!! NOT grandpa!!"

You couldnt help smiling at yourself 'did he just give you permission to call him oppa?

"Noona you better go home , too , the members are probably on their way home already and don't you have work tomorrow also?"

You stopped in your tracks and faced the two boys. You shyly spoke

"Well Actually ... I have something to confess..."

The two boys turned around to face you with a suspicious look. "What?"

"Well you see"you began tracing the floor with your foot "I'm Not really A cordinator...in fact that ID card I have is a fake " you looked up to meet the two boys shocked expressions.

"Wait Noona Then how did you get that ID, wait why?!"

"See sungjong! you shouldn't trust people so easily! Shes probably some crazy obsessed fan after all" sunggyu began glaring at you now .

"NO!! wait up! thats not IT!!! "..."My sister is Ailee... and she's the one that gave me the pass to be able to meet her more often!! I swear!!"

Sungjong came to you right away

"Really noona? is that the truth? "

"Yeah!! of course sungjong!! you can call her right now if you want ."

" theres no need, we believe you...Ailee did mention that her sister had just come from the states a while ago, But why did you lie about being a coordinator.."

"Oh come on oppa, havent I made it obvious already? I'ts because I wanted to get close to you"

Sunggy smirked and went to his room "whatever, just give your sister my regards" he said as he finally headed to his room, But he couldnt help but crack a smile at your sudden confession.

"Noona, Its okay!! I'm glad you lied That way we became friends!"

"thanks sungjong, But now I really need to go home! could you call a cab for me?"

"Sure thing!,...but noona If your not a coordinator , than what exactly do you do for a living? "

You smiled at sungjong and placed a finger towards your lips "I'ts a secret" you said with a wink.