Meeting Infinite

Voice

You mentally slapped yourself for spazzing right infront of him and confessing at the same time but  he didnt seem to be fazed.

"So your a fan..."he said while looking at your pass

"No, not really i'm not a fan i'm your future girlfriend" you said with a cocky smile.

He smirked "Sorry but my inspirit girlfriends wouldnt like that"

"You call your fans your girlfriends? how lame”

“Mwa? Lame? Tch.” He looked slightly insulted.

“Well can I come in or what?”

He looked at you carefully “You just insulted me and my fans what makes you think I would let you come into my dressing room?”

You wanted to smack yourself for calling him lame but it was already too late

“Well, you see this” you pointed at your ID “I need to work in there I’m the …the…Clothes person!”

He gave you a weird look “You mean the style coordinator?”

“yeah… that!”

He sighed and opened the door motioning you to come in.You stepped inside the room surrounded by mirrors and clothing everywhere. Sunggyu sat down in a couch that was in there and you walked around not sure what to do.You glanced at a mirror and stared at your reflection. You were wearing a black leather jacket and a black shirt with some denim blue skinny jeans, black heel boots and had a skull scarf hung around your neck ,your hair was up in a messy bun. You looked intently at the mirror studying your own features, You weren’t ugly …no in fact you were often even called pretty but was there something wrong with you, that he didn’t like? were you not his style?

“Hey guys!”Sunggyu stood up to greet six other boys who had come in through the door.

“Hey Hyung! How was your performance? Oh whos that” One boy with a greasy smile pointed at you.

“Annyhaseyo INFINITE imnida” the six boys said in unison and gave you a bow, you bowed back.

“She’s just a new cordi person or something”

“Oh really she’s pretty!” the tallest one said.

‘Annyhaseyo I’m Sungyeol”

“Annyahaseyo Woohyun imnida”

“Annyo, Dongwoo imnida!”

“I’m Hoya!”

“ myungsoo imnida”

“Maknae sungjong imnida”

You bowed at all of them “I’m Lee Haneul, please take care of me”

The feminine looking one approached you excitedly "Wow haneul what a pretty name noona! "

“How old are you?” Woohyun asked.

You thought about it for a while trying to calculate your Korean age.“Born early 1992 ,” you said finally giving up your calculations.

“Wah  really, your so young!” Dongwoo said

“Then were all oppas except for Myungsoo, he’s a chingu and sungjongs a dongseng”

You nodded and looked over at sunggyu who was sitting by himself ignoring you

“Yah hyung!! Don’t you think you should introduce yourself!” woohyun yelled at sunggyu.

“No need it seems she already knows me”

“ Oh yeah ! I saw his performance and I really liked it!” you said enthusiastically.

“See hyung! She’s a fan! You should be nicer!”

“She’s not a fan” he said simply

“you’re not a fan  noona?” sungjong said while giving you puppy eyes.

“No, I like Infinite ...its just being a fan... doesn’t suit me” you said while looking over at sunggyu.

“Oh ” sungjong dragged you over to sit down next to him.

Sunggyu glared at you.“Don’t you think you should be doing your job, you are a newbie after all”

“Oh right!......um, what do I do?”

Sunggyu gave you an are you kidding look “wow, im surprised your not fired yet! Go put our next schedules clothes together!! It’s a variety so casual is ok”

“oh right…”

You hurried off to the closet and got out six clothes that you thought were pretty.“Not bad noona I like my outfit,” sungjong was talking to you as the rest of the members went in a dressing room to change.You gave him a confident look “Of course sungjong it is my job after all”You couldn’t help chuckling at yourself.

“hey sungjong, what can you tell me about your leader?”

“ Our leader? what do you want to know noona? why are you so interested in him?"

“Truthfully?”

Sungjong nodded

“he’s my style” you gave sungjong a wink.

“eww, why him! He’s the most evil person ever, he’s strict and a grandpa and he looks like a hamster!”

You shrugged, “Well I like him and I’m determined to make him mine, but he doesn’t seem to give me the time of day.”

Sungjong sighed, “well noona I don’t know what you see in him, but I guess I could help you out a bit cuz I like you, hey wanna give me your number? We could talk later” he looked like a little kid all excited about making a new friend so you gave him your number.

You noticed the time it was, and you wanted to get home before it got too dark since you weren’t too used to Seoul and didn’t want to get lost.

“Well sungjong I have to go now! Call me whenever okay”

“Okay noona, see you later.”~