Summer Heat

Through Thick and Thin [Summer Heat Pre-Quel]

Nichkhun woke up, headache from last night. He scratched his head, as he grunted in pain. As he woke up he finally noticed how messy their room was. Clothes everywhere, soju glasses on the floor, and not to mention the weird sticky mess all over him. Nichkhun didn't feel like waking up Wooyoung. All he wanted was to take a shower to feel clean, and drink some water to ease the hang over.

 ​•••

After Nichkhun finished all his business, Wooyoung finally woke up.

"Sleep good?" Nichkhun chuckled as he threw his damp towel at Wooyoung face. Wooyoung just threw to the floor, headache from last night.

"You should really take a shower." Nichkhun said as he pointed at Wooyoung.

"What is he talking about?" Wooyuong though to himself, but then he realized Nichkhun was pointing at a specific place. Wooyoung's eyes widened as he saw how dirty and grimey he looked. Mouth wide open, Wooyoung rushed to the bathroom to shower.

 ​•••

"Ah! Nice and fresh!" Wooyoung said as he got out of the bathroom, that is, before he got struck by the heat.

"Just kidding..." he said under his breath

It was too hot to do anything, so all he did was go straight to the kitchen to see if there was anything he could cool off with.

"Man! It's so hot nowadays, huh Youngie?" exclaimed Nichkhun as sweat started to drip down his forehead.

"Yeah! I'm dying from the heat!" agreed Wooyoung

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Exclaimed Wooyoung as he saw Nichkhun taking his top off revealing his perfect body

"What? I'm just hot... Why? Does it bother you?" said Nichkhun as he seductively smirked at Wooyoung

 ​•••

I really didn't know how to end this, so I chose this way!

Sorry if it was a y ending, but I just didn't have much to work with anymore

ANYWAYS. I hope you enjoyed my story, and I will be continuing my other story now! So check it out, and subcribe to that!