Double Date & Bananas

Through Thick and Thin [Summer Heat Pre-Quel]

Wooyoung woke up first. He felt well rested for once. He's been worrying for his best friend for too long, and to add to that, he detested the cold Winter nights where he wuold freeze himself to sleep. But that all changed last night. Nichkhun was now happy with Wooyoung, and Wooyoung now had someone to share warmth with on  cold nights.

"Nichkhun, do you want something to eat?" Wooyoung proceded to try and wake his new lover up

Nichkhun lazily rubbed his eyes, and at the sight of Wooyoung, he showed the biggest smile Wooyoung had ever seen. Nichkhun gave him a cute little peck on the lips, and nodded his head as he rubbed his stomach.

"Ok! Get ready, and we can go out on a brunch date!" Wooyoung smiled at the thought. A date. Would this count as their first date? Since yesterday, wasn't really planned as a date after all.

As they were almost ready the door bell rang. "Who could be knocking on our door so early in the morning?" Wooyoung thought as he went to get the door.

"Omo! Junho and Chansung, what brings you here today?" Wooyoung suprisedly asked

"Ah, we were just walking by so we decided to ask you if you wanted to join us for some brunch! You know, with your lover boy" Junho playfully remarked making Wooyoung blush

"It- It's nothing like that!" Wooyoungwaved his hands back and forth, but conviniently Nichkhun walks across the background shirtless

"Oh really..." Chansung raises his eyebrows pointing at Nichkhun

"Ah-" Wooyoung sighed, "Khunnie! How can you just walk around shirtless like that infront of people!" Wooyoung scolded him, even thought Nichkhun is his hyung

Nichkhun didn't know people were still at the door so he was surprised to see Junho and Chansung there. He flinched back and tried to cover himself, he awkwardly half bowed and ran to put a shirt on

"Heh..." Wooyoung shrugged, "We were about to go eat too! We're almost ready, we'll go with you!" Wooyoung said as Nichkhun came out with a a shirt on, ready to go.

On the way to the cafe, Junho and Chansung were extremely lovey dovey, which made Nichkhun a little uncomfortable.

"Are they usually this touchy?" Nichkhun asked with a worried tone

"No not really..." Wooyoung said, as Nichkhun sighed in relief, "they're usually worse." Nichkhun gasped with his eyes widened.

"How could people be so touchy in public?" he thought. Nichkhun was new at this kind of Boyfriend thing. Even with Victoria he didn't really do much PDA (Public Displays of Affection). Which made him wonder if he should be more lovey with Wooyoung. Either way, he tried not to think about it. It was his first time going out on a date with Wooyoung, and also his first time going on a double date. He wasn't nervous, but he didn't wanna wreck it either, which he didn't.

The date went extremely smooth. They went to this american styled food cafe for brunch called Fruit Cafe. Chansung being Chansung bought himself a triple banana pancakes with a banana smoothie, while Junho went for a strawberry combo. Nichkhun trying to be romantic, decided to get something to share with Wooyoung, as much as Nichkhun disliked sharing his food, he was willing to, just for Wooyoung. They would feed each other romanticly, and they payed attention to each other so much, they reached a point where they forgot that Chansung and Junho were there.

"Aish! Why can't we do that?" Junho complained in utter jealousy, Chansung just shrugged and didn't reply. Seeing how jealous Junho was, Chansung poked him to get his attention, and pointed at his banana trying to sign to feed him. Junho annoyed and jealous, just stuck a whole half of a banana down Chansung's throat making him choke. (Not that he couldn't take it, he just wasn't prepared... if you know what I mean. LOL.) Chansung decided to stop there, and ate his food in silence.

---

"Well, we'll be heading off first!" Junho said, speaking for Chansung as well. 

"Ok! I hope we can do this again! It was fun!" Wooyoung said, and Nichkhun agreeing by nodding his head

"Mh, maybe!" Junho said as he threw a nasty glare at Chansung, "anyways, catch you guys later! Don't anything naughty now!" Junho said as he gave the KhunWoo couple a smirk, which sent them both blushing

"Well, what do you wanna do now?" Wooyoung asked as Junho left

"Hmm..." Nichkhun thought... "Let's go shopping!" Nichkhun squealed in excitement as they exited the cafe

This was Nichkhun's way of using their first date to get an idea of what to get Wooyoung for his birthday, since it was coming soon...

---

The shopping part might take me too long to write, so instead of making you guys wait, I wanted to show you the first part

Hope you enjoy this awfuly written chapter x.x" LOL.