Surprise!

Through Thick and Thin [Summer Heat Pre-Quel]

Finally. The day, Wooyoung thought to himself as he woke up. He was quite happy as it was his birthday, and he was wondering all the thigns Nichkhun had planned out for him. He groggily walked down the hallway to the kitched to look for Nichkhun, but to his surprise no one was there. He tried looking for Nichkhun, but there seemed to be no sign of life in this household.

"Ya Nichkhun! Come out already! This isn't funny!" Wooyoung yelled as he began to get annoyed.

"Could he have really forgotten my birthday?" Wooyoung thought to himself as he went to check his phone. Nothing.

"How could he forget?" Kept repeating to himself as he got ready for this long day. He was going to be very busy on his birthday because he had put off to the side way too many errands. At the consequence, he now had to go out all day on his own birthday. Not only did this annoy him, but also to add to that, Nichkhun didn't remember his birthday.

-------

As he had finally lost all hope of anyone greeting Wooyoung for his birthday, he finally felt a buzz in his pocket. He quickly grabbed his phone to read "Khunnie <3" on his screen. A text message. It read:

"Hi Wooyoung! Sorry I didn't text earlier, I've had a pretty busy day! I'm pretty sure you have too! I just wanted to remind you to go to the post office before it closes! You can't forget to put in our mails in!  -Nichkhun"

Wooyoung didn't know what enfuriated him most. The fact that Nichkhun had the audacity to text him and not even say happy birthday, or the fact that Nichkhun ordered Wooyoung to do the mail for him at this time.

--------

Wooyoung still mad, finally arrived home. He had probably been out for about 9 hours stuck in a car delivering many things here and there. He stomped his way up to the front door, reading himself to yell the roof off of his house towards Nichkhun for forgetting his birthday. But as soon as he openned the door, *BANG*

As soon as the loud bang went off, which caught Wooyoung by a lot of surprise, conffeti began to fly everywhere, as well as whistles and loud cheers. In unison they all chanted, "Surprise! Happy birthday Wooyoung!" as another round of confetti began to go off. Wooyoung really didn't know what to say. He was speechless, not only by all of the things that were going on, but also the amazingness of keeping this on such down low. He had to give everyone props on this.

Out of the crowd, Nichkhun came out and went ahead and gave him a little peck on the lips. He then proceded to put his arm around his shoulders and dragged him in.

"Happy birthday!" he kept hearing as he was walking by people he hadn't seen in a long time. So many familiar faces gathered into such a great surprise. Donghae, Leeteuk, Tiffany, Yuri, Taeyeon, Hyorin, Hyuna, and many more were there just to celebrate Wooyoung's birthday. Wooyoung began to tear up as he saw how many people had come out. But he held it in and just thanked everyone outloud for coming.

Wooyoung draged Nichkhun to the side, "You know how mad I was today! I totally thought you forgot my birthday!" exclaimed Wooyoung as he gave Nichkhun a slight punch to the side of his arm, while giving him a death glare.

"How could I forget my Youngie's birthday?" Nichkhun said as he rubbed Wooyoung's head, "I'm sorry though, I didn't mean to make you mad!" Nichkhun laughed.

He then explained how in the morning he had left the house empty and gotten out to get everything ready for the party. Nichkhun knew how busy Wooyoung was going to be, so he used this to his advantage. He had gotten all the things ready when he saw Wooyoung driving towards the mail, so just to mess with him, Nichkhun sent a text message to Wooyoung just to make him a little mad.

"You jerk!" Wooyoung said as he made a pouty face, which made Nichkhun just laugh at how adorable he was. They then proceded to enjoy the party with all his friends and have a good time.

--------

"WOOOH! BANANAS!!" Chansung yelled at the top of his lungs as he excited the house, almost tripping on the step on the front door form drinking too much.

"Well, that was the last of them!" Nichkhun said as he hiccupped, as he had drank a little too much alcohol too.

"Thank god!" Wooyoung sighed in relief,  as he dragged himself to his bed.

He layed flat as Nichkhun entered the room. "Well! The best part of your birthday is yet to come!"

Wooyoung sat up, looking at Nichkhun in confusion.

Nichkhin reached far into his drawer, pulling out a small box. He then handed it to Wooyoung.

"Open it." Nichkhun softly said, giving Wooyoung alittle nudge as he nodded to the small box Wooyoung's hand now  carresed

As Wooyoung openned the box, the contents revealed. As he saw the necklaces his face completely lit up. He no longer looked tired and exhausted from the party, but he looked like a completely different person. His smile was humongous, and his eyes were sparkling. He looked at Nichkhun and thanked him by giving him a kiss.

They then proceded to put the necklaces on each other, and then admiring how good they looked.

As they both layed down, Nichkhun faced Wooyoung. He grabbed his cheeks and planted a deep romantic kiss.

"I love you." Nichkhun whispered to Wooyoung as he parted his lips from his one and only love.

"I love you too." Wooyoung smirked. He then locked lips with Nichkhun again, but they did not unlock for a while. Only when they needed to grasp for air they did.

-insert scene. LOL.-

--------

What a nice birthday for Wooyoung huh? ^^.

Hope you guys liked this! Please comment and tell me how I did! Also, check out the new series I started yeah?

Thanks again for reading this series, as it will come to an end pretty soon. Don't really know how soon, but, soon.