The realization (Part 2)

Through Thick and Thin [Summer Heat Pre-Quel]

They were no longer staring, but now deeply gazing each other, eyes locked. Then, KISS.

At the sudden feeling of pressure on lips, Wooyoung's eyes widened. He doesn't know what's happening, and he's completely lost. All he knows is, that he likes this feeling. As a reaction, Wooyoung kissed back shyly, closing his eyes to enjoy the kiss. The kiss was like one of those of a movie. Sunset background, and a slow, soft, and romantic kiss. This moment was picture perfect. They didn't kiss for too long, because Wooyoung felt a little embarrased and broke the kiss off. Wooyoung now looks away blushing like there's no tomorrow.

"What was... that for..." asked Wooyoung as he slowly scratched his head still trying to avoid contact

"That was for a thank you. A thank you for always being there for me, for being the best friend I could ever ask for, and a thank you fo-" Nichkhun was suddenly interrupted by a pair of lips blocking his. This was unexpected, but hey, Khun's kiss was also unexpected. Instead of shyly kissing, this one had for passion in it. 

"YA! GET A ROOM!" they heard someone yelling from behind which made them break the kiss

"Ah! J-Junho!" Wooyoung turned red, and so did Nichkhun's ears, they quickly got off each other and rubbed each other off, "N-nothing happening h-here!" Wooyoung rubbed his head trying to explain, "he just, had some, uh, ice cream on, uh...." he just stopped. He was obviously lying, and nothing was going to convince Junho.

"Excuses excuses. Don't mind me. I'm just going to go buy some bananas for Chansung. I'll see you guys later! BUT SERIOUSLY. GO HOME. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU GETTING ALL UP ON EACH OTHER." Junho started yelling as he got further away

"Heh, I guess we really shouldn't be doing this in public..." Wooyoung said half smiling feelign embrassed

"I guess..." Nichkhun chuckled. "But then again, you kissed me out of nowhere" Nichkhun jokingly said, making Wooyoung raise one of his eyebrows and give him the you-really-wanna-die-don't-you face

"Yah! You started this! So don't be blaming me, hyun!" Wooyoung madly said and he poked Nichkhuns head many times making him scoot back

"Ah! Ah! I get it! Ok! I'm sorry!" Nickhu shrunk covering his beautiful face from more deadly pokes from Wooyoung

Wooyoung have him the you-better-be face (squinting his eyes, grinding his teeth, and nodding his head for a while), and said, "Well we better start getting home, it's going to be dark in no time." Nichkhun agreeing, got up, and they started walking back.

Both Nichkhun and Wooyoung didn't know where their relationship was standing. Were they boyfriends? Still best friends? "Man, what a complicated situation." they both thought

As they were walking it was a bit awkward, I mean, they didn't really know what to do, so, Wooyoung tried to go in and hold his hyung's hand. The sudden contact made the older flinh a little, not knowing whatit was, but after realizing what it was, he confusedly held his hand. Wooyoung gave him a warm smile, then resting his head on Nichkhun's shoulder, making Nichkhun really happy. As they reached they apartment, Nichkhun noticed that Wooyoung hadn't left his shoulder. He was stuck on him like glue.

"So, is my boyfriend hungry?" Nichkhun tried to settle the relationship confusion between the two

"Boyfriend..." Wooyoung thought to himself, "Boyfriend." he reasured himself. "No, not really, the ice cream filled me up a bit." Wooyoung lied to Nichkhun. He was pretty hungry, but since he had eaten so much ice cream, he didn't wanna seem like a pig infront of his now-boyfriend Nichkhun.

"Oh okay, well I'm pretty tired, so I'm might sleep soon. How about you?" Nichkhun asked

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired too." Wooyoung yawned, "I'll be up in a second" he said to Nichkhun

They both did their nightly rutines to get themselves ready for bed. "Finally some rest..." Wooyoung thought as he was about to slide into his bed, but something stopped him

"Wooyoung~ You're not going to sleep with me?~" Nichkhun pouted

"Oh... uh... I gu-" Wooyoung stopped as Nichkhun glared at him, "Ye- Yes I am!" Wooyoung reasurred him, making Nichkhun nod and then smile.

Wooyoung slid next to his Nichkhun, feeling his body heat, it was weird, sleeping with someone. He had never done this with anyone before. But for him, it felt right. Everything was falling in place nice, and Wooyoung wanted it to stay that way. He was nothing drifting off to sleep, and heard Nichkhun say, "Wooyoung, you know I love you right~" Nichkhun whispered as he slowly caressed Wooyoung's  cheek. "Well, I love you too, Nickhun." Wooyoung mumbled as he fell asleep.

------

Oh snap~ LOL. I felt so tempted to make them do the freaky. But as I said, no mature content in this story.

I hope you like how this story is going, and let us hope they stay happy~

DUN DUN DUN. LOL. Just kidding, I don't know yet. but yeah! Comment, subscribe! Feedback is always appreciated :D